All GameDev.tv Unity Courses

Hey all. Here’s my first basic scene from the Unity course. Just finished section 1 and already having a blast. Looking forward to seeing how myself and others progress over the duration of the course.

2 Likes

Just started Complete C# Unity Developer 3D and straight away it’s fascinating.
I got sick of watching the amazing Youtube videos on what they were doing and thought I need to do this myself.

I know it’s not much but here is

3 Likes

The C# class is extremely outdated, It was made back in around 2018-2017. I havent completed the class but if some of the scripts etc dont work isnt that a problem?
I am wondering if there are any updated classes i could get in return instead of the older one?

@ben

hello ben this is my scene that made

Ben,

Just wanted to drop a note and thank you for these courses. I’m learning as I’m developing a real world project. This was all possible because of your Unity 3D course. I can’t wait to finish this and start the unity 2D course.

Just a general note that has occurred to me.

I’ve been following along and using notes in my code as instructed, but I am going to start using notes (// Info) in my code at all points where I understand a concept or have a question.

It’s important to have clean and readable code, but for the sake of learning I think I am going to begin marking up my files with notes the same way you would in a text book with ink.

I’m sure I’ll find a way to do this that makes it easily usable as I go along, but it was something that never occurred to me before.

If anyone tries it let me know if you find it helpful.

Here is my dificulty and words selection for terminal hacker:

Easy dificulty:

Local library.

Words: Table, river, phone, water, book.

Medium dificulty:

Bank.

Words: Computer, Picture, doll, camera, boat.

Hard dificulty:

CIA head office

Words: Microphone, Monitor, cargoship, wardrobe, Highway

Looks great! I like that you included axles.

Nice! The balloony wheels look like they’d be a smooth ride!

Just jumping into Unity 3D. I made a car!

6 Likes

Well done Bro

learning how to use sprites in unity3D

1 Like

hey
the game is good
and i like the music and the meteor level (good job using timeline)
but the game is so hard and sensitive
1- lower the rotation sensitivity
2 - increase the main thrust power
3 - try the input manger

1 Like

Finally on to part 6! using the 2020.1.1f1 release for everything and there have not been any showstoppers so far.

Here’s a link to my burning homicidal capsule:

The jerkiness is just snaggit being annoying

My first tryout using Unity3D course.
How can I add some basic color?

Street scene + sea and a ship :smiley:

Unity 2d Course Section 3 Course 19 adding sprites

Privacy & Terms