All GameDev.tv Unity Courses

The third one is tricky,could increase the front light of the rocket its hard to find the path in congested objects

Hi all,
I have been working on Laser Defender game from Unity 2D course and I improve it to publish on Google Play Store. Also I published another fun hyper-casual game named Tekir :slight_smile: He says hello to you from İstanbul. I really glad to hear comments from you. Thank you!!

1 Like

Teacher said to post screenshots

It’s just some cars and motorcycles

Screenshot 03-05-2020 133518 These are my themes, and words for the Terminal Hacker game.

My Menu For The Terminal Hacker Game

Good stuff in the Unity 3D Course. Started another chapter a few years back as Software Engineer and I have always found it to be good practice to find a means of getting an overview to a new language or platform before jumping in. Its easier to make progress if you go wide then worry about going deep. A sample of where my first game project is at present. Plan to post to ShareMyGame soon.

3 Likes

Just starting the 3D course. Here is my first street scene.

3 Likes

Nice car I like the way you chose two spheres to operate as your wheels rather than 4 disks. Work smarter not harder!

My first time using Unity and my 3D block model car. Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.20.29 PM

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 3.14.53 PM

Hey Everyone just doing the terminal hacker tutorial and I created this Ascii art as a win screen.

4 Likes

Noice. I like it. Keep it up.

1 Like

Something simple just trying to get through this course.

3 Likes

Nice man, Keep it up

This is my Terminal nothing custom more focused on the code at this point

1 Like

I went for more of a battle style scene!

2 Likes

Heres my car.

1 Like

Hey guys, my first scene, just finished section 1 of the 3D Unity course, really looking forward to the rest and seeing everyone else’s work

3 Likes

Hi guys!

I made a game after section 2 and wanted to share with you. I’m sure that @Rick_Davidson and @ben will enjoy playing it.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms