Here is the car I made.

1 Like

Here is my first project… Cars with surroundings

3 Likes

Here is my first project form section 1 - lecture 5

3 Likes

Hi i’m new here, just finish my Terminal Hacker first part :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place to post - have posted other stuff in different areas in GameDev.tv - this is the rocket thrusting and rotating - still a work in progress.

3 Likes

Here is my first 3D car!
Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 1.29.42 PM|690x338

1 Like

I’m working on an Olympic Games simulator. My first one is the 10 meter Air Rifle event. Here is what I have so far. I use a game pad to ain the rifle – the left stick moves the rifle left, right, up, and down and the right stick rotates the rifle. When you pull either of the triggers at the back of the game pad, it fires the shot and gives you a score from 0.0 - 10.9. Looks like I managed a 10.5 on this shot!

4 Likes

Love the car models very nice

Is there a coupon for opening the RPG inventory course in Udemy if you purchased it on Gamedev.tv?

This is my first game, so it won’t be that great. I would love feedback!

what do I do?
I used the code from the 2D video for changing scenes using buttons, and it won’t work.
idk what to do.

Here is my challenge pic

Challenge Pic 2

Hi Drahen! I just started with the course (after having bought it like forever ago haha). Any way’s I’m using Unity 2019 and having no problems at all. I would recommend using the latest version!

Here is my Project Boost.
https://sharemygame.com/@PurpleHoser/project-boost

Keys

Up Arrow = Boost
Down Arrow = Reverse

Left Arrow = Rotate Left
Right Arrow = Rotate Right
Please Give Your Reviews!
What was the hardest level and where could the game be improved?

1 Like

2 Likes

HOW is my Main Menu ?

2 Likes

2 Likes

my first scene. Thought lamp posts were not enough :stuck_out_tongue:
And yes… those are simple cybertrucks!

3 Likes

Wow, this is so good. its amazing you were able to make those cool vehicles. what a creative person.

here is my results from video 5. Teach said to post a screenshot, so I am doing that. It’s supposed to be a couple of car guys chilling, talking about their cars.

Privacy & Terms