All GameDev.tv Unity Courses

Hello, I hope I am posting in the correct space!

Here is a picture of my car:

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m really enjoying your course and having tons of fun in the process. I dive in like a pool and every time i come back up I keep wanting to dive deeper and deeper each time, I find my self addicted now with this course and have a new passion for learning in a way I was not sure I could. " I had a lot of problems learning being dyslexic growing up, but the video’s and the info in them and the way they are put together have made life easy for me to learn them". I thank ya’ll for doing such a great job making this course.

1 Like

Is it recommended to finish both Get started in 2D and 3D before doing Build an RPG? Or can I hop into Build an RPG after finishing the 2D course? Note that I have a lot of Unity experience and am very comfortable in the engine.

I’d pop into the RPG, and if you’re struggling go to the 3D course for fundamentals.

Will do, thanks!

My Rocket Level looks pretty goodunity%20-%20Unity3D%20Training%20-%20PC%2C%20Mac%20%26%20Linux%20Standalone_%20_DX11_%208_1_2019%208_06_45%20PM%20(2)|690x257

Don’t know if this is the right place for posting this but… Ben told me to… so blame him :laughing:

Starting Boost!