A warm welcome to you

Hello, my name is Joe. I’m from Massachusetts.
I’m currently involved in a startup company called Link To VR. We’re primarily a VR consulting agency that specializes in the medical and educational community. I’m looking at expanding the reach of our company to include software development such as VR rooms to show off virtual assets as well as UI’s for hospitals and schools.

Hello - I’m Aashish and I’ve been working in higher ed as a doc/tv professor for the last 21 years as well as creating independent documentaries and advocacy videos. I became interested in web documentaries a few years ago and found my way to the first VR demo shortly after. I’m interested in using VR to create hybrid experiences that utilize cinematic (360 video) and synthetic (game design) environments to transcend and extend the visual immersive experience and to craft powerful narratives.

Hello, my name is Wessel. I am from the Netherlands and currently working as a Multimedia Designer for a company that is specialized in safety for work environments.
My interest in VR started three years ago, and did my thesis about VR. The last few months I’ve been learning and creating VR, but I hope this will help me getting better in developing VR.

:smile: Hi, My name is Kimberly aka AussieGeekGirl.

I have been developing websites since the WWW started and am now looking to pivot into designing for the world of VR. As a content developer and educator and someone who is passionate on UIX (User Interface Experiences) I am doing this course to learn as much as I can about the development process and even have a few App designs.

I am happy to team up with other developers and designers to work on projects outside of this course, so contact me if you’re interested.

I have skills in Graphic Design, UIX, Video Editting, Training, Advanced IT Skills working with Apple, Windows, Android and I currently own my own VR Headsets (HTC Vive, Occipital Bridge, and a few Google Cardboard type sets), I also have the Samsung Gear 360 camera running through an iPhone.

Good luck everyone, This is the first course I am doing with Ben, so hope it all goes well as I have another course and also a course on Blender.

Hi, my name is Neal. Been developing for a coons age, and really interested in VR related topics right now so I thought I’d take the course. I’ve been kicking the Android can around for more than five years, and think I can get something running on Daydream VR if I can follow through with the course and get some advice on daydream controller stuff sometime down the road.

Hope to meet a few of you in the virtual world soon.

Hi everyone, my name is Vanessa, I’m a software engineer from NY. I’m became interested in the VR after being introduced to the Google Cardboard last year. I mostly want to learn how to go about creating VR experiences and educational tools.

One of my major driving forces for VR is to create educational content too - My background is as a language teacher and I’ve always loved using games to make learning more fun. Really excited to explore the potential of VR and AR now :slight_smile:

Hey - I’m also a language learner and teacher :slight_smile: One of my major goals is to develop apps and games to make language learning more fun and immersive.

Hi all,

My name’s Eloise. As I’ve already posted elsewhere, I come from a language teaching and writing background. I have no programming experience at all but always had a secret desire to learn how to make games.
I was blown away by VR when I first experienced it, so I finally decided to make the leap into the tech world. My main initial goal is to build a VR app that will make language learning more fun and immersive.

Hi everyone, my name is Paloma. I’m from Mexico. I’ve never work on anything related to VR so I am very excited about this course.

Hello, I’m a very senior developer and I have enrolled in the Make VR Games in Unity course to shadow and assist a beginner student who is taking this course as his first introduction to programming.

Hello everyone. My name is David and I work at a college. I wanted to see how VR may be used not just in an instructional setting, but transform the administrative experience as well. Looking forward to it.

Hello! I’m Anita. I’m a video producer. I am interested in all aspects of VR but particularly in the film and video space. I was looking for entry level courses to learn about VR and stumbled upon this one. I’m looking forward to it. If anyone has any info on where to find out about how to develop VR film/video please let me know. thanks and cheers!

Hi I Ken Choong.Currently a android and IOS developer.Wanna to learn how the game industry works.

This is an amazing course!!!

I’m Oli from London, UK. I’m a software engineer turned product manager looking to get into making games and interactive VR.

Hi, my name is Jacob and I am a freshman student at a local University in the United States. I have always dabbled in computer programming but I have never truly dived into it. Its a new year and I am ready to do it for the long haul. Can’t wait to see what everyone else is doing and how we all improve!

Hi, I’m Bert from The Netherlands. I’m a bit rusty at programming, but really interested to create some VR content!

Hi ! I’m Shahrukh from Pakistan. If there is any group like whats app then add me +92 323 4179761 . Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Kalvin and I am a first year Software Engineering Technology (SET) student at Conestoga College in Canada. I have some programming background in C, C++, C#, Turing, JavaScript, and Assembly. I have been wanting to learn how to make VR content and want to make it my profession. I can’t wait to get to know lots of others who will learn and improve beside me on this journey.

Privacy & Terms