A warm welcome to you

Hello everyone! I’m Kshipra from India. I’m a UX Designer and an Architect. My Masters Thesis project lead me to needing to learn VR, as I’m working on a project to help train Community Health Workers in third world countries to reduce Maternal Mortality Rate. Looking forward to learn VR for other purposes in HCI as well. Good luck to you all. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!
My name is Terry I have been working the video games industry for 13 years now as a 3D artist working on console and mobile games. I am from the UK but I live and work as a freelancer in Dubai, I have been using Unity for a while but was always left frustrated as I was always depending on a coder to help me out, so I am going give this course a go and see how far i can go :smiley:
I have a keen interest in AR and VR as well as games and apps.

1 Like

Thanks! Hey I still have a working 1988 XT! And I also have a game I programmed in QuickC on it and it still runs great.

If you ever need a partner, I’m a programmer with crummy 3d skills! Nice to meet you!

Hey, I’m Felix from Singapore. I got interested in VR after learning about Magic Leap & DAQRI. VR/AR have finally become an accessible reality & I hope to embark on this learning journey to equip myself with skills & knowledge to potentially create useful immersive solutions to solve everyday problems.

Hi, my name is Andre. I am from British Columbia, Canada and works in healthcare. Coding is my hobby, so I am taking this course for the fun. Maybe I will come up with an idea to apply VR to my field.

HI

My name is Ira. I live in Barcelona. I´m interested in many potential uses of VR, especially in education.

Hey Ben, Greetings! I am really looking forward to do this course. i got this course for 15$ that’s a cool thing. You have been my favorite tutor since I did your first course ie Complete Unity Developer.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Darren Lee, I work in film and television in Northern Ireland. I have filmed a few things fin VR and now want to learn unity to tool up as it were for the VR Revolution.

Hi. I’m in Orlando and I am looking to get ahead of the mixed reality/augmented reality curve. I like language learning, education. I want to make tools for “underserved” communities locally and around the world.

Hello! My name is Nuno Francisco, i’m from Portugal, Azores, S. Miguel.
I’m interested on learning everything blender can offer, I work atm in a museum wich isn’t what i took on university,
I took Multimedia on university, just want to learn new things so i can get a better job. Would love to work with CGI for movies, but then again, would love to make games for Android, VR and so on :slight_smile:

Hey there im Oscar, im from Los Angeles and im here to get the most out of this course.

Hi My name is Navjeet. I am an experienced web developer based in US and currently working with Ruby on Rails. I am fascinated by the world of VR and what all it can potentially do. I am also working on a startup which may potentially use VR technologies and may be looking to work with people who are equally passionate about VR as well.

Hi My name is Alison and I go by the handle Wishblend.

I have always wanted to program and I am looking forward to learning ow to create a VR game.

Hello, my name is Tales and I am a starting Game Design in São Paulo, Brazil.
I have been studying game design for 4 year and have done a few small games and prototypes, and I am very exited to start working with VR and Cardboard.

Hi!

My name is Luiz Otávio. I am from Brazil. My intention with the course is to be at the beginning of the wave of virtual reality technology and launch a mobile application. I am a complete beginner but i believe the course will be very useful. Thank you.

Hey everyone, Im Tejus. Im doing my MBA in Mumbai, India. VR is the future and I want to learn how to build products to help business and our society function better.

Hi. My name is Lu.I’m from China, I’m currently a graduate student studying in usa, my major is electrical engineering.

Hi everyone,

My name is emmanuel from France I am 46. My first computer was a Commodore 64 (yeeeeeeep that was a long time ago) and I am here to enjoy this fantastic course.

Hi Guys, My name is Luke Murray and im pretty pumped to begin my journey into the world of VR development. I started with the Gear VR but now use the VIVE and cardboard as well.

Privacy & Terms