A warm welcome to you

Welcome to this course, we can’t wait to experience what you make in VR

12 Likes

Hi! My name is Royce Le, I’m from Washington State in the U.S.
I’m interested in VR because I want to give people an opportunity to experience something that they’ve never experienced before. I remember trying the demo in Google Cardboard and I was able to fly. That was magical. I want to give that feeling to others.

5 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Ricardo. I am a math teacher in Miami, Fl. I would like to use VR to enhance student learning, specifically with the math standards that they have to learn. Sounds dull? Not with my vast gaming experience! Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

Hi my name is Andrew. I am a content designer for education and training.

5 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Ali, looking forward to learn some good stuff related to VR.

3 Likes

Hi there, I’m an educational technology nut and instructional designer in VET education in Australia. This will be a challenge fro me as I’ve never done game design or used C thingy but I’m keen and an early adopter so willing to give it a shot!! So excited to be involved in edtech right now!

2 Likes

Hi My name Angelique, I am an artist and content creator in VR for many years and excited that the technology has caught up. These are great times now. Hope to get my certification early next year.

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Valdir. Im brazilian and Im so exciting with VR. I won a Cardboard as a gift in Insidious3 and had too much fun with it. Now I want to make my own app and put it on Google Play.

2 Likes

Hi, everyone. My name is Yohei. I l’m from Tokyo, Japan.
I’m interested in developing VR Games. When I played some Oculus games, I was so exited.
I don’t know how to create VR games, so this course is very attractive for me!

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Sam, a Product Designer (and game dev enthusiast) from the UK. Whilst my main interest in VR comes from wanting to make immersive games, I also see it as a tool for use in the varied design projects I work on everyday, such as VR product demonstrations and instructions.

3 Likes

Hi, Im Maher a Computer science engineer, i am looking forward for this course to keep my knowledge about VR up to date.

1 Like

Hey, how’s it going? I’m Dinesh a Computer Science student from Germany. I love VR and i’m
excited to make some VR apps.

1 Like

Barry here. I’m from Los Angeles. I’m a Product Manager that is expanding into the VR/AR space.

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Jeris … I am a VR Film Maker who is looking forward to expanding my repertoire with C# and Unity … :relaxed:

2 Likes

Are you thinking of applying it to interactive films?

Hi, My name is Mohammad from London. I wish to bring the benefits of VR in the construction industry by making it more immersive and engaging than before.

1 Like

My name is Charity, and I have been all-in on VR for almost a year now. Having completed a couple of experiences, the Oculus Launch Pad program, as well as a HoloLens intern project over the summer; I have come to the realization that I can no longer get around coding and I have decided to learn C# with you! I create musical VR experiences, and I would love the be able to add interactivity to therm. I am looking forward to learning all I can!

2 Likes

Hi,
My name is Pratik Jain and I am from India. I am extremely keen to learn the ropes of VR and AR.
Excited to start this course and dive in.

Pratik

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

On the grid my name is Berlynn. People also know me as MAViiiN which is both my performance alter ego and the name of my multimedia production company. I’m taking this course with friends to expand my technical skills in new mediums and to help others with their various creative experiments. I’m originally from “Da Bronx” and a student in the Harvard Extension degree program.

I love transmediation of content. It is so much fun to take an idea and turn it into a graphic design, an audio track, a short story, a short film, a video game, an AR experience, a VR experience, and etc. mediums all while using both hardware and software. Cross-media seriality ftw!

-Berlynn (MAViiiN)

3 Likes

hello everyone

Name’s Emeka. i’m a medical doctor from Nigeria. a total nutcase for VR after experiencing googgle cardboard. i have so many ideas for the application of vr in my countryt and have gone through all the sites and youtube videos on vr app creation. hope to learn from the very best so that i can create MY own apps. don’t have much free time but will enjoy it when i can.

BTW, i make customised google cardboards. i modified the google cardboard plans to suit the my unique location. i can make google cardboard out of toy binoculars. i also make google cardboard out of plexiglass using a dremel saw. however, mine still utilizes the magnet trigger which was fased out in the latest Gvr update but it’s okay.

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms