A warm welcome to you

Hi this is Avishek. I am an android developer from Michigan. I am very much excited about VR and MR. Looking forward to learn and do great things.

thank you. i hope by the end of the course i will have enough knowledge to build good apps

Good day everyone. I’m Steve K. in Orlando, FL. I’m a 3D Artist by day & Unity developer by night. Stoked for this course!

Hey, I’m Karen. I’m an interaction designer and fairly new to VR. Will be spending the next few months immersing myself in the course, as well as some attending some in-person meetups/courses in SF. My short-term goal is to make a game for Cardboard!

I’m based in SF so feel free to reach out if you are too! :slight_smile:

Hello, I am Usama Ahmad Qureshi From Pakistan. I am Unity Developer having experience of 2 years. So time to learn new things VR, AR . thats’ why i am here.
Good to see u all. Thanks

I know this community is fine bunch, but, as a general suggestion you may want to remove your phone number from the post, you could always tell people to PM you for contact details, just a general online safety tip is all :wink:

My name is Brandon Brawley. Ever since I was a child I wanted to experience virtual reality and holograms. Now we live in a world where it exists. I want to make games for the oculus and the hololens. It’s going to be legendary!

Hey guys!

My name is Keith! and I am going to try and do something cool in VR for the job I am currently at. Also, I am enrolled in the blender course and I stopped halfway through the programming course so I am retaking that course as well! I hope to be making some cool small indie games for either PC or mobile!

Hey I’m Rai and I want to try and explore VR not only in visualization processes, but also with possible applications in the bio field!

Hi,

Nice to meet everyone.

I was a professional game developer who lost touch with the domain due to a career switch. As Virtual Reality is taking mainstream, there is a strong momentum to return to this industry.

My intention is to brush up and learn updates from Unity 3D v3.

Hi Everyone!

I’m Juan and I am after learning how to improve my skills and explore VR. Have acouple of ideas I wish to implement.
Originally I have a Graphic Design background and have been streaming into web dev in the last few years.

Looking forward to learn tons.

Hi, my name is Monica and I’m from Brazil. I’ve studied Entertainment Technology in Santa Monica College (game design, animation, special effects and post-production). My goal is to apply VR to movies.

Hello. I am currently exploring VR as a medium for education. As a college professor, I am constantly trying to draw interest and engage my students. I am starting off small (for proof-in-concept) with Cardboard, which is achievable on a college student budget.

Hi,

My name is Sumai, I have just started this VR course (on lecture 3) and I am looking forward to learning the basics of C# Coding and Unity game design as I hope to potenially start making VR games for mobile phones after I recently tried the Gear VR headset. I don’t have any experience in C# or unity but I cant wait to learn as I think VR is the future for gaming!!

Hi there,
My name is Margaret. I’m using this course to get up to speed in Unity. I’ve been making immersive photos and VRs, but want to expand my coding capabilities, and satisfy my point cloud craving.

Hi everyone! My name is Maryia. I’m an architect and product designer. I’m very excited about learning VR as I’m thinking about moving my projects from physical to virtual!
The best luck to everybody!

Hi my name is Gustavo. I’m a Unity developer and I can’t wait to learn VR!

Hi everyone. . I used to be a documentary film maker till I had a daughter and couldn’t travel solo anymore. Now I’m office bound working at an e-health software company helping with marketing and promotion. . Very interested in VR and the strange and wonderful directions it will take. .

Hi, I’m Lee. I’m from Ontario, Canada. I’m see VR in the short term for myself as a way to develop skills that are relevant to marketing and sales, but in term as an entrepreneurial opportunity.

Thanks Ben! I’ve heard great things about this course. I’m Jackie.

Privacy & Terms