A warm welcome to you

Hi everyone, I’m Angel. I am a high school student in Tustin. I have some experience with 3D modeling because of a STEM class I take and I want to see what I could do other than just parts

Hey there. The name is Okily Dokily, and I hope we can all make the metaverse together. It all begins in online courses just like this. Thanks to Ben and Sam.

hello, I’m Badoor from Saudi Arabia. I’ve been interested in animation and anything related to it but sadly I have zero experience. I hope to learn a lot, thank you.

Hi Everyone! I’m Michael, currently based in Seattle. Web dev by day, longtime user of Unity and Blender, and proud DK2 owner since 2014:). You can see some stuff I’ve been up to with webGL on my gitHub and VR stuf I’ve done a while ago with Unity here. Time to add to my portfolio!:slight_smile:

I’ll probably be speeding through large parts of this course but am very excited for it nonetheless. While I don’t really require an intro to programming, Unity or VR, I am constantly impressed with Gamedev.TV’s teacher cadre and quality of material on Udemy. Excited for this course!

Lastly, I just recently updated my rig, so I’m all set for VR (and future proof as well). Onwards and upwards - have fun, everyone!

Hello, my name is Alberto and I’m from Toronto, Canada. I look forward to learning VR development as I believe this technology has great potential.

1 Like

Hi Everyone! I’m Greg. I’m a complete beginner so I will have lots of questions im sure. Looking forward to this!

Thanks Ben

Hello Everyone! I’m Chetan. I’m very new to this c#, Unity, VR, platform a beginner to be precise. I’m more interested in making VR games after experiencing VR games in my gearVR . After the completion of this course,I would like to tell everyone what’s VR? and why is it important for our future!

Hey Mike, I’m Chetan! I’m basically from India but pursuing my masters in UAH. Even I have come to know about this wonderful course from AndroidAuthority. Cheers! Hope everything is going on well !

Hi! My name is Alexey, I’m from Russia. I’m going to try some VR stuff, maybe convert some apps to VR, probably use VR in teaching.

Hi all, My name is Nicole, I live in Australia, currently a stay at home mum. I’m learning blender for 3d modelling to use to run a virtual clothing business in second life. I’m already 1/4 of the way through the course, love the way its broken up into smaller portions so I can pick up and drop off as & when I need to. I have had a small amount of experience with Blender beforehand and DAZ 3d studio and I’m very proficient in Photoshop as I’ve used that for 7-8 years.

Hi

My name is Burak I am in wind energy business and if it works out I would like to make an Android application so that we can see how turbine placements are going to look like in real environment.My aim is to transfer our gis data and real coordinates-distances-measures to virtual world/terrain.

Hi, I’m Chris Ellis from Columbus, Ohio, USA.
I’ve been working on some VR projects and am really looking forward to learning more from this course.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi there,

This is wavelet. I am a software engineer and I’d like to learn some VR coding for game and for fun! :slight_smile:

Hi from Sydney Australia.

Looking forward to learning VR. Looks like big fun. See you soon.

I am Anand, i like to learn VR for hobby…

Hi there! My name is Jessica and I am really interested in VR. I once worked on a mini project on Unity and I really enjoyed it. I am hoping to learn more about VR development from this course!

My name is Nicholas Angel, I have been a visual designer and design leader for 20 years. I first experienced VR at an arcade in San Francisco in the early 90s and have been waiting impatiently for the time when I would be able to help create experiences that moved me the way that experienced moved me. I want to share my stories and build empathy through shared visual narrative.

Hi, my name is Erick Subero, and i am really happy to learn VR for my professional carrer

Hi My name is Yarko and I used to study 3D animation in 2004. I got an intern job at a research center where i made 3d models for a “cave”-style VR system they had over there. I loved the concept, and at that place I also got interested in programming, so I became a coder instead. Now that it looks like VR is finally becoming more commonplace, I’m very excited to return to my original source of inspiration and start contributing to the building of Metaverses.

Hello! My name is Dennis.
I’m a full-time .Net developer from the Philippines. Currently exploring the mobile game development world. I aspire to create the next viral mobile game or app… :wink:
Nice to meet you all!

Privacy & Terms