A warm welcome to you

Hello everyone! I am Jacopo, PhD student in Façade Engineering at University of Cambridge. In my research, I develop digital tools to support façade design and I look at VR with great interest. I am really looking forward to exploring the opportunities VR offers in my field and I am happy to share ideas and thoughts with you all!

1 Like

Hi all, I want to create VR apps for data analytics.

Wish me luck!

Hi everyone, my names Chris but online prefer to go by the name of Karia (car-re-aa)
I see VR as a highly disruptive and revolutionary environment that, if it can take off, could change the way the world operate, from business have virtual offices and having sit down meetings from multiple locations around the world, (while still been able to have the sweet sweet handshake at the end). (lets solve the problem over overcrowded space by moving office builds into an infinity scale-able Virtual world :stuck_out_tongue:

(.p.s sorry i tend to use alot of emjois)

1 Like

Hiii !! I’m Mesa and I’m from KSA!! ^^
I’m a student at PNU in Riyadh. My major is Graphic Design and Digital Media. I’m very interested in games and my wish is to make one of my own and I hope that this course will going to grand my wish ^^
I don’t know how to program and I was confused which language that I should start first to create a game of my dream :frowning:
I’m pretty busy with studying but I’ll try my best to learn.
Thank you for making this opportunity :smiley:

No worries about being a beginner to programming. This course will give you the fundamentals you need.

Hey whats good guys, I’m Mike and i’m from Seeeeeeeeattle. I found your course thru android authority and I hope to learn more about coding and VR. I’m a 3d artist and I’m looking to hopefully implement my 3d assets into unity after I learn more about coding, which i’m excited for. Here’s to the many hours spent on the computer and cups of coffee to which I hope don’t turn my stomach into sewage. Cheers Yo!

1 Like

Welcome on board! Thanks for letting us know where you found us, that really helps.

Hi everyone. My name is Matthew, and I work in mobile game development. Looking to widen my Unity exposure and learn some practical skills around VR development.

1 Like

Hey Royce, I am from Washington state as well. Seems like a good place to be for software development. Good luck on VR!

1 Like

Hello All! About me, I am not new to 3D, I cut my animation teeth on the Amiga 4000 and Lightwave back in the early 90’s eventually graduating to the SGI platforms running Alias/Wavefront which became Maya. I had my own 3D animation production company and worked on many television commercials and a few Hollywood movies including “The Nutty Professor” after the release of the 90 Mz Pentiums in the late 90’s and the advent of firewire and digital cameras etc, it became difficult to compete so I closed up shop and began to teach at “The Art Institute of Phoenix” . I left there in 2003 to do insurance and it wasn’t until recent that I saw how far VR had come since the 90’s and I have recently been dabbling in IOS mobile app development and learning Swift. My friend suggested trying out the Sony and Vive VR platforms and when I did I was blown away! I knew many years ago that this tech would one day come full circle and its time has arrived! I am making my last and final career change and am looking forward to learning and creating. Good luck everyone!

Hi, This is Yawar here and I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I am all excited to learn this course and looking forward to fully utilize it in our upcoming DOOH campaigns. It is good to know you all :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

It really is time for VR to kick off. Welcome back!

1 Like

@sampattuzzi I have an iPhone 6S and an iMac. Is Google cardboard basically the only option for iOS right now? I really hope the Daydream will be compatible with iPhone…

My name is Marvin in brooklyn and I am a 3d artist and I hope to put my models in a Unity

1 Like

Yes, Google cardboard is it for now.

Hello all!! :wink: My name is Karolina, but you can call me Karoinna, and I’m an English Philology student who wants to connect knowledge from Celtic specialization with art. Why? Simply, because I love creating stuff, especially fantasy (and fantasy is mostly based on Celtic roots, yay!). As I prefer to learn things by myself, I didn’t apply to Uni of Arts in my country, because I prefer to choose what and how I learn - we will see whether that’s the good choice.

I hope this course will teach me how to use Blender and how to create 3D art. I also hope that such skills will help me in finding a job in gaming industry. As a no-life student (too much stuff to learn!!!), it’s great thing for me having a lifetime access for it, because probably… I will need a lifetime to finish it all, hehe :wink:

Hi, I’m Bruno and I’m from São Paulo - Brazil, I work with Software Development in Java, I’m here for Blender course, but now, reading all these comments I’ve got interested in VR haha

Hey, I’m Jay from Portland, Oregon and I’m here to learn Blender! I’m not a super artistic person, but 3D modeling and animation fascinates me so I’m going to try my best to learn!

Hello Everyone!

Kevin-Brandon Joseph Corbett here or you can just call me K-B. I am so fascinated by VR. I would love to learn the ins and outs of VR. I have a goal to create a PSVR game that allows you to explore vast space. I would love to be able to walk on the moon and see earth in real time.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Zeric from Malaysia, I’m a 3D Artist,
Interested in VR development.

Privacy & Terms