A warm welcome to you

Hi everyone,

I’m David from The Netherlands. Test Automation Engineer by day, Programmer by night :slight_smile:
I am really excited to start learning more about VR game development because it’s what I imagine to give people that immersive experience they’re looking for when playing a game. And I can use the knowledge / skills to make something for my kids.

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

I’m enrolled in almost all of your Unity/Game Development courses on Udemy now, but realized I have to learn C# as a first step, so that’s what I’m sprinting toward at the moment. I really appreciate your thorough and speedy teaching, thank you, I’ve recommended your courses to my friends.

Cody

1 Like

Howdy! I’m Nate, I work in healthcare IT, and am interested in expanding my skills into the realm of VR.

1 Like

My Name is Juba K.

I want to help produce the most dynamic environments for VR with a mix of 360 filming techniques and Haptic technology, totally disassociating any human being from actual reality and immersing them in a full Virtual environment.

Dangerous? Maybe.

Intriguing…Most Definitely.

1 Like

This is Ila Here. I am student studying in LaTrobe university, Australia. I am interested in unity and VR as i need it for my project

2 Likes

Appreciate that Cody, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m a postal worker who spends all his time at work listening to VR podcasts and coming home to play the Vive. I am considering going back to school for computer science and I want to develop in VR. I’m hoping this course is a solid first step to get some footing.

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m also taking Ben’s Unity course and it’s Great! I’m a Long time computer programmer. I coded a game on an XT computer in 1988. Should have stuck with game programming, I’ve been doing business and science apps.
I have a couple of other devices I’m going to integrate; A leapmotion and realsense 3D cam.
I started Unity with the leapmotion then realized I needed to learn more. I wish I could spend more time leaning and coding the ideas in my head - but I’m too busy working!

3 Likes

I am so excited. Thanks Ben for putting on so many great courses.

-Cody

Idaho, USA

2 Likes

You’re welcome

1 Like

Hi!
My name is Marc-Antoine Vézina, I’m from Quebec, Canada.
Presently studying in IT engineering at ÉTS. I am also part of the mobile developper student group, which maintain the official school app on all 3 mobile platform for over 9000 students. I got interested in VR after first trying out a Cardboard, then a HTC Vive. I want to explore the possibilities and so here I am!
I also got a background in sound design and sound engineering.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name’s Duncan, or Dunc for short. I’m a graphic designer from the UK and I’m interested in VR for education. Looking forward to learning with you…

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Ira and I’m Maine, U.S. and I wanted to learn something new and maybe create something that will add value. I don’t have engineering background but I’m willing to learn and give it a shot. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello fellow learners and creators,

My name is Theji (pronounced Te-ji). I love to make music and films.

I’m currently in Boston (just completed my BSEE in May) and I’ve been getting more and more obsessed with VR ever since I tried the Oculus Rift in March of 2015. Since then, I’ve been blown away by the HTC Vive and have been inspired to learn more about how to create meaningful experiences in VR- a fantastic medium to cultivate empathy between human beings. I’m a total beginner in this domain, so I’m excited to learn everything I can!

Feel free to check out my work: www.theji.org

1 Like

Hi Qubit,

Great to have you on board. I have just refreshed the introductory section for this course. The learning journey for beginner programmers should now be better than ever. Please let me know how you get on with it.

Hi, I’m Josh- I am a video journalist in Paris with a growing interest in VR. I’m doing the course because I see the potential in VR experiences to expand people’s horizons and share knowledge in a way that’s been unthinkable in the past, I think it’s pretty exciting! I am also a musician and would love to combine it all and hopefully blow some minds…

1 Like

I signed up as a complement to your other Unity course “Learn to Code by Making Games - The Complete Unity”

1 Like

Hi, Smit here … Excited to start this VR course …

1 Like

Hi. This is Jakob. I am already enrolled in most of Ben and company’s other Udemy courses so taking this course also only seemed natural. I recently got the FreeflyVR headset for fun and games and am excited to get started developing for it.

1 Like

Greetings…!!
This is Apurv Krishan from India. Pokemon Go brought in me a new found interest to learn about VR and its applications. These sessions form an ideal launch platform for VR developers. I would like to sincerely thank the instructors for giving us the opportunity to learn more on this subject.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms