A warm welcome to you

Hello, Ben!
Thanks a lot for this opportunity!
Great presentation of the course ! :wink: I took it and now I can’t wait to start studying it!

I will let you know if i will make my diploma project(game or app) in Unity using VR and c# after i will finish the course!

Hi My name is Shahbaz Khan,

I am enrolled in almost all courses from Ben, love his teaching style. I will be starting this course soon once i finish my Unreal course.
Wanted to ask one thing will my samsung Gear VR work in this course or i have to order google cardboard??

Thanks!!

Hello Everyone,

I’m a long time IT pro, relatively new to game development am keen to learn more. I have the Oculus Gear VR for the S8/8+. Looking forward to learning more about VR development and game development in general.

Thanks,
Matthew/

Hi, I am Ashrujit. I am a Visual effects artist.I am here to learn about VR.

Thanks
Ashrujit

Hello, my name is Ben and I’m a student at Vanderbilt University who is now on summer break and looking to learn more about VR! My Google Cardboard arrived in the mail yesterday so I am ready to go. I’ve created a few iPhone apps, but know nothing about VR, so I’m excited!

HI guys!

I am Azam from Houston, TX. I’m learning VR because I believe it has amazing healing powers. I’m new to design and programming so looking forward to the challenge.

Hola!
I´m Javier from Málaga, Spain… the city where Picasso was born but barely he spend time :smiley:

I am a 3D Modeler, teching at the University and one VR School here, there was where I get the first “real” contact with VR because they are plenty of Occulus and HTC vives, however I´m going to use my new xiaomi as device and a Lakento MVR cardboard glasses.

The cool thing I just discovered is that you can make your phone look like an Occulus with RiftCat (if your PC is huge or your game is tiny). Thanks in advance for the knowledge.

Hi everyone, My name is Dhaval Pancholi. I would love to use VR to make fun games. I would love to make my game work across Cardboard, Daydream, occulus VR :expressionless:

Extremly excited to embark on VR journey …

What’s up! My name is Damian and I’m from Arizona in the US. I actually got interested in VR almost by accident. I received a free Gear VR headset with my pre-purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and when I put it on for the first time I was so blown away I instantly knew this was the future of entertainment technology! With my background in coding and engineering, I plan to learn how to create amazing experiences in VR that anyone can enjoy.

Greetings all,

My name is Quinton Gordon and I am an Information Technology Professional based out of Tampa, Florida. I’ve been programming since discovering Ben’s original Unity course. I’ve recently decided on focusing on VR development and figured Ben’s VR course would be a great pre-req for some other VR related training I have scheduled.

Hi. My name is Tim Cormack. I am a father of two and a CSULB student studying Industrial Design. It’s hard for me to find time to do extra studying like this so I may progress slowly. But hopefully I will come out of it enriching my design portfolio. Looking forward to learning this new frontier with you all.

Hey everyone, how’s it going ? I am Alvi, a Computer Engineering Student from University of Saskatchewan ,Canada and in my final year. I just recently got my first VR Headset and I instantly fell in love with it. Thought it might be a great experience to learn VR during this summer. I love creating new stuff in the most creative way. Can’t wait to get started !

Hi All,
I am Maik and work as a software tester in Germany.
I believe VR/AR/MR will be part of our future businesses and want to learn how to test it, since the combination of hardware, software and body is unique and brings new quality risks with it.

Cheers.

Hey everyone,

I’m Duncan from New Zealand. Been playing around with Unity for a while but would like to get a better understanding of the theory behind c# so I signed up for this class!

Hello, my name is sadeem from Saudi Arabia and I am an Interior Designer interested in VR because I believe Virtual Reality is the future, I signed in this course to get a starting point in developing and understanding more VR

Hi, I’m Curley. I’m a freelance web developer and c# developer. I want to transition into creating VR learning tools for children, as well as games.

We have been asked to provide our choice of VR device for this course. Because I already have the following and because my friends will be more likely to have them as well, I am choosing Google Cardboard with iphone 6+.
During my Unity VR Games perusal, I found “Technolust” (brilliant!) and “Unseen” to be inspiring and amazing.
To be realistic for my platform, though: “Meantime”, since navigation is more simple, the graphics of “SuperHot” and some of the ideas of “Lands End”.

1 Like

Hi My name is Angelique, I am an artist and content creator in VR for many
years and excited that the technology has caught up. These are great
times now. Hope to get my certification early next year. I have always been a fan of Myst.
Gone was interesting experience. Of course Lost and Henry are super. Occulus Story Studio they are what re-ignited my passion. Google Cardboard is my choice device for Android Samsung phone and I develop on Mac
I also have GearVR and DK2

I’ve been subbed to this course for a while, now it’s time to start. Just bought a Gear VR and I have some ideas for VR games, so I’m going to blow through the course as fast as possible and start working on them. Feet first, here goes!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I’m so excited to start this course on VR!

I work at Yahoo where I helped develop 360 ad formats using three.js until date. Three.js is great when working on web based 3D experiences including VR support for the cardboard and even the Oculus Rift. Though, I now want to start develop with Unity for Cardboard and Gear VR which I own along a DK2.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms