A warm welcome to you

Hi everyone, I’m Jackie. I live in NYC and have been doing VR development for about a year now. Always looking for partners to make stuff with. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hello! My name is Stephen I am from Virginia and am currently a student at Liberty University. This semester the school began a class in VR and I have become enthralled by the production of 360 video. I wanted to learn how to add interactive buttons in Unity and someone suggested this class to me after asking for help through a Facebook group. Now having already accrued enough debt I wasn’t looking forward to possible having to pay a few hundred dollars for a class and was therefore overjoyed when I saw this entire course was on sale for $15! That said I look forward to learning how to code and applying what I learned to my future projects!

Hi! I am Vera. I just bought a 360 camera and am hoping to make an app with local scenery to sell using Unity. I hope this course teaches me all that I need to know to do that!

Hi all :raised_hand: , I’m Vishnu from Malaysia. I’m working as 3D Modeler & VFX Artist in :movie_camera: and :tv: Entertainment. I’m newbie to Unity and coding. Hope I’ll learn something new. Wish you all success and have fun. :smiley:

Hello everyone, I’m Shan Kuo. Here to learn more about VR and Unity3D before deciding what next course of action of developed applications using VR and Unity.

Hi, everyone! My name is Artem and I’m an iOS developer. Can’t wait to make something cool with VR! The course looks promising.

Hi I’m Stacey and I’m a product designer. Excited to get started learning about VR!

Wow ! That’s what I’m interested too. Have you already made any fun things for enhancing learning experience?

@michael_hijar

un saluto a tutti voi,spero di imparare qualcosa, ciao

Hello, this is akp. Glad to be here and learning more about VR!

Hi All! Reggie Here, and I’d like to learn how to design custom apps in VR.

Hey Guys! My name is Chris and I’ve been really excited with the new surge in VR popularity and I’m hoping to jump in early to get an opportunity to work on VR projects in the future. Cheers!

Hi Everyone!, My name is Luca from Italy. I already made 2d games for iOS and Android, but now I want to start with VR.
I’m really happy to join this group!
Cheers!
Luca

Hello Guys! My name is Alexis, I’m a 3D animator and Python Programmer, I’m very excited to learn C# and start making awesome VR projects! feel free to contact me if you need an animator for a fun project! just for fun and practice!

Hello Everyone. I have made some small games and animations in flash and learned some python, C++ and Java. I can’t wait to start learning C# and explore what can be done in VR.

Hi everyone! I’m Wesley. I’ve developed some basic games with unity and I can’t wait to develop my first VR game. Cheers!

Hi Everyone! Im excited to about the VR course. I’m John and I’m a Grad Student looking to learn more about VR. I would like to apply VR to cybersecurity ofr a research.

Hi everyone, signed up for this course over a year ago. I’m a web developer looking to switch careers and develop vr apps and experiences. Looking forward to all the course.

Hi!, this is Jonathan from México. I was only spending my time on Udemy when I found this course out, It seems so intresting. Actually, I’m a civil engineer and I hope with the knowledge from this course I can make an app for construction industry.

Privacy & Terms