3D Character Help for Students

They are using Unity 2018.3

1 Like

Sweet!

2 Likes

Hey @Manu_Scheller. I have a huge favor to ask you. If you have any time, could you also make a white male slave trader type model? I can have my concept artist draw up some references for you if so. But if you donā€™t have time to get it to us on the date that my teacher gave you then itā€™s perfectly fine.

1 Like

@coolkilla56
Iā€™d like to do it, but i guess i canā€™t finish another one until the 1st of may, got some unexpected sidework.

The clothes obviously need some fixing :smiley: :

Besides that, what sorts of animations do you need ?
Or did you get some mechanim animation packs?

3 Likes

@coolkilla56
Playing a bit with colors now :

2 Likes

That looks really good!!

1 Like

Wow! It looks amazing :heart_eyes:and yeah man like I said if you donā€™t have time thatā€™s perfectly fine

1 Like

Hereā€™s a list of animations from our Game Design Document

2 Likes

Just the player character ones @Manu_Scheller

1 Like

Dude this Mixamo thing is amazing lol

Tried with a char i did and it just worked. Minor streches but for the most part is great.

Thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes

Glad I could help :slight_smile:
I found it quite useful as well :grin:

1 Like

@Kingdomseed , @coolkilla56

Iā€™ve finished the man, how can i send it to you for testing purposes?

1 Like

Thanks for all the hard work Manu. Any word on the female model?

1 Like

Iā€™ve already made the dropbox available for Bryson :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh amazing thank you so much!!!

1 Like

I just hope it works well, as there is still small glitches with the womans clothes. But probably it wonā€™t be visible in the game, depending on the angle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Kingdomseed canā€™t wait to play the demo :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Great job guys!!

2 Likes

Hello I am John, the lead programmer, and I am having some problems with animation. The sprint animation for the male has root motion but the jog does not seem to. Both the running and jogging animations for the female do not seem to have root motion either. Do you know how we can get that working so the player can move forward with root motion.

2 Likes

@Mr_Fish
You should have access to the new file now. Iā€™ve updated the animations and added the root motion :+1:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms