3D Character Help for Students

Thank you so much for the work Manuelle. Also, the female doesn’t seem to have root motion nor a hip joint

2 Likes

Sorry, to clarify Brysons post a little: the male model works perfectly now. The female model seems to be missing a hip joint or is setup differently.

1 Like

@coolkilla56, @Kingdomseed
Hi guys,
yeah, the woman was set up a bit different due to the clothes and some testing i did. I will fix it and make the file available by approximately sunday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Manuel! Game will be posted Monday some time. It’s more of a vertical slice at this point but we want people to be able to play it.

2 Likes

@Kingdomseed, @coolkilla56, @Mr_Fish
I’ve updated it, the name of the file is CharactersV2.
The Woman is set up the same way like the man has. And i’ve added the root motion. Also i saw, the man’s roll and crouched walk didn’t have the root motion to it, so i’ve added 2 more animations in the animator and added Root to the name. Hope it works now :smiley:
If not, let me know, i’ll try to fix it then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Manuell do you have an art/game portfolio of some kind I can link you too?

2 Likes

Or your linkedin!

1 Like

@coolkilla56
Linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/manuel-scheller-669b15148/
Did all work well with the woman ?

1 Like

Seems to be working great!!!

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to play the game :smiley:

2 Likes

Here is the “final” product of the demo. We greatly appreciate your help and work in the production of this game. We hope you enjoy!

https://bryson-harston.itch.io/liberation

2 Likes

Is there a chance you will upload a mac version ^^ ?
Sadly, i don’t have a windows machine :smiley:

1 Like

I may be able to build it on my Mac. Let me get back to you.

1 Like

That would be great, thanks a lot @Kingdomseed :slight_smile:

I love the game! You guys did a great job!

2 Likes

The build was successful Manuel. It will be posted in the next 24 to 48 hours probably. Will update you here. Thanks @Kevin-Brandon! The kids really appreciate the support.

1 Like

Mac version is posted!

2 Likes

Nice game, well done at the team @Kingdomseed, @coolkilla56, @Mr_Fish :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms