2024 Collab: Week 12 “Horror” - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender Collaboration 2024, week 12 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Horror”.

• “Horror” - Horror is a film genre that seeks to elicit fear or disgust in its audience for entertainment purposes. Horror films often explore dark subject matter and may deal with transgressive topics or themes. Broad elements include monsters, apocalyptic events, and religious or folk beliefs.
  • Subject selected by the previous Week 10, 2024 “Exploration” winner jimmie

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. At the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2024-03-23T22:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

5 Likes

Here you go. Maybe not 100% on prompt, but why noy :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I think we need a DnD theme, that would be cool.

1 Like

There was one actually, and not all that long ago. Some really nice entries in there =)

2 Likes

Ok, here is a still with a different color scheme.

Get out of my dungeon!

:blush:

11 Likes

I was experimenting on this procedural skin shader on a previously made sculpture and it seemed appropriate for this week’s theme :partying_face:

10 Likes

Honey i’m going out for a bite!

9 Likes

12 Likes

Hello, kids :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your entry.

The new subject week 13 “Low poly game assets in 90 minutes” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Horror” challenge may select a subject for next week 14 and win a badge.

3 Likes

Congratulations to @CypherPoet for his “Disturbing” free candy box. I would say it’s an effective visualization. It’s a bit ‘out-of-box’ thinking. Well done!

• FedPete - Because it was an old project, I decided to give the Collab credits to Cypherpoet. It was only one vote difference. And I like his entry very much.
  • consummatumest - A good start with the focus on the eyes. But then the eyes could have more creepy details to be more in sync with the theme.
  • RayMobula - Great video but then difficult to get it all in one frame. Maybe adding blood dripping walls …
  • Willrun - I like your model and texture. And the torch is well crafted, but it takes the attention away from the main character.

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone. I try to write down positive ideas and visions in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms