2023 Collab: Week 24 “Gift” - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender Collaboration 2023, week 24 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Gift”.

• Gift - A gift or a present is an item given to someone without the expectation of payment or anything in return. An item is not a gift if that item is already owned by the one to whom it is given. Although gift -giving might involve an expectation of reciprocity, a gift is meant to be free.
  • Subject selected by the previous Week 22 “Fantastic Park” winner Kzanna

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2023-06-17T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

4 Likes

Nothing like giving a little surprise to that special someone

9 Likes

How adorable!! @Joey_Cuevas I’m especially loving the detail of both sets of shoes. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

As it turned out, gifts for me are the New Year.

неделя 23 gjft

4 Likes

Surprise

8 Likes

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.

And the new subject week 25 “Battlestar Galactica” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Gift” challenge may select a subject for next week 26 and wins a badge.

1 Like

@Joey_Cuevas Congratulations on your cute gift-giving story. It is well-lit, even when the sun is in front of the camera. Clothing, shoes, it’s a lot of work. The girl’s hair is very nicely modeled.

• FedPete - It was a quick-and-dirty project. Just randomizing verts on a bike model. Adding paper texture. And an easy ribbon. The floor is a mess, could get the displacement set up. Didn’t expect to get that many votes.
  • Kzanna - Great animation and a creative idea. Love the colors. Maybe it wasn’t the right time of the year. Nothing wrong with it!

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone. I try to write down positive ideas and visions in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

Is the bike wrapped in wrapping paper? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, that is the idea. But hadn’t much time to do it very well.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms