2023 Collab: Week 14 “Hidden Danger” - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2023, week 14 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Hidden Danger”.

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2023-04-08T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

6 Likes

12 Likes

I love how the scene is dark, but you can still kinda see what’s going on because of the lamp, nice job!

2 Likes

13 Likes

Amazing! The clouds look wonderful, and that crocodile with the frog poking out of the water is really nicely put together, the design here is beyond incredible, and the colors you put together are amazing, the ocean part of the scene with the crocodile is my favorite, very good job!

6 Likes

I could not catch previous week but this one consists both of the subjects i guess :slight_smile: i will try to improve this render if I have time in the coming days…

Which parts should I improve?

14 Likes

In terms of parts to improve, I honestly think your design is near perfect, the only thing for me is the dripping chocolate at the bottom of the handle, but I think it’s a personal thing, all and all, amazing model!

5 Likes

Here is my final render:

I guess waffle still does not look like waffle but it seems better than before.

12 Likes

I love the additions you made!

3 Likes

Final

9 Likes

Amazing, the lighting is on point, the scene is nicely constructed, and I’m getting some flashbacks with the monster under the bed when I was younger😅. Great job building your scene!

2 Likes

I’m sure it can be done better, but I’m not sure I can do better… :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

My favorite part about this is the cheese(nice details with the holes as well as excellent lighting and quality), and I like how the mouse is coming from the shadows, I personally think that this is a job well done, amazing scene!

8 Likes

Wonderful job!

2 Likes

After posting, I noticed that the hole in the wall is too big for a mouse. Or is it the cat that needs to be afraid of what can get out of there :rofl:

2 Likes

It might look big but when you think about what this scene looks like in a regular perspective, it’s kinda small(normal sized for what it’s supposed to be), but yeah for the scope of this scene it might need to be smaller by a little.

1 Like

Really liked this challenge, lots of curious lurking monsters

12 Likes

Looks really good, the color on the clouds is amazing, and the castle looks really nice, especially with all of the detailed tiles. The monster looks nice and really adds to the theme. Amazing work!

2 Likes

@anastasions I like everything. And water, thick as cream. And waves of sand. And the feeling of a hot beach at noon. And careless vacationers. And a sign that hints to be careful. And, of course, a crocodile.

@consummatumest Sweet danger!
I think the waffles are too small and yellow. But if you make them larger, the structure of the waffles will not be visible… on the other hand, all the ingredients are easy to guess, so good work!

@Willrun Great toothy smile!! :grin:

@Joey_Cuevas I didn’t immediately notice the monster in the greenery, he hid well! It’s funny how it feels like the monster and the castle are looking at each other.

6 Likes

Privacy & Terms