2023 Collab: Week 14 “Hidden Danger” - VOTE CLOSED

Very nice

1 Like

7 Likes

Amazing scene, I love the satellite with all of the details. My favorite part however has to be the earth, I personally think you did a fabulous job blending the colors and making an amazing earth model, the bits and stars just add to the phenomenal scene to make it even better, fabulous job!

1 Like

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the new subject week 15 “Wings” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Hidden danger” challenge may select a subject for next week 16 and wins a badge.

Couldn’t resist, an old Collab entry “Mouse trap”

12 Likes

I imagine this thin pancake under the weight… Poor mouse!

2 Likes

@anastasions Congratulations on your funny hidden danger scene. It has a great visual style and color flow.

• consummatutest - The danger of chocolate! I miss the details of dripping hot chocolate on the floor. Now it ‘hangs’ in the air. I would expect, as a viewer, to see molten chocolate on the floor also. It makes the scene more complete.
  • visionary5 - Space is an incredibly harsh environment and also dangerous. But your visual story leaves us with no idea what danger this satellite encountered, except space.
  • Joey_Cuevas - Dangerous funny story, but not immediately recognizable to the viewer (didn’t see the monster at first). if you had also put down a banana peel, in the middle of the scene, it was doubly dangerous. The target (monster) is hidden and outside the rule of third.
  • Willrun - A great scene and story. But it’s too dark on my monitor. The attention goes to the left of the scene. Therefore all the objects on the right aren’t important for the story. A lamp, table, teddy bear, half bed, and monster were enough.
  • Kzanna - Good story and composition. The red carpet looks funny but make it’s also unrealistic. Also the scale of things … I think the cat must be more worried about what can come out of that big hole.

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone. I try to write down positive ideas and visions in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

7 Likes

Privacy & Terms