2022 Collab: Week 26 “Carnival" - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2022, week 26 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Carnival”.

• Carnival typically involves public celebrations, including events such as parades, public street parties, and other entertainments, combining some elements of a circus.
  • Subject selected by the previous week 24 “Summer vacation" winner: Nimue

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2022-07-02T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

3 Likes

Low Poly Ferris Wheel

Animated:

10 Likes

I went to YouTube to see the animation full size, and it looks just like a Ferris Wheel. It’s been many decades since I’ve been on one, but yours pretty much looks the same as the one I was on. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s really nice! Thank you! Glad you liked it.

1 Like

@Tyger2 congratulations.
No real competition this week with just one entry.
So as the only entry you will be the winner without any vote.
Your construction must be a lot of work. Thank you for your effort!

Tyger2 will choose a new subject after the “Chimera” challenge.

Have fun, stay healthy.

4 Likes

Well done Tyger. Was a tough subject to think of anything to do, as it seems many also felt.

3 Likes

I found myself pretty busy this week, but I did manage to so something in the last minute, but my brain cracked (I only had about 6-8 hours left and an idea that should have started at the beginning of the week).

But I think I have found a way to bring it into the next challenge :smirk:

Regardless, well done @Tyger2 with the Ferris wheel and animation. It is not a bad picture- It is good that something like this was submitted, rather than a grey ball and winning.

4 Likes

Haha thanks guys. Sometimes showing up is all it takes :laughing:.

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms