2022 Collab: Week 18 “Low poly art style game props" - CLOSED

Breakdown is ready. Here is direct link to the post: Modular dungeon final project - WIP/Diary - #30 by bOBaN

And I made a short video from that dungeon room:

6 Likes

Are you moving with First Person Shooter model? In which engine, unity or unreal?

2 Likes

Yes, FPP controller in unreal.

1 Like

@bOBaN , congratulations for your low poly game assets presentation. Such a fun dungeon to display all kinds of low poly products in a particular style. The composition is very well done and the blue haze give a nice contract to the used color schema.

• Cathy_N - I like the theme of an amusement park. Like bOBaN using a theme for game props is a good idea. I do miss some variation in colors used. It’s like the used colors are the theme not the amusement park.
  • Suryansh - The weapon is a good example of a low poly game prop! But, if you removed the wooden frame then you have more room for weapon variants on the wall. It would be a good example of game props. What is making me curious, is the white square?
  • mimsybean - I like what you did, but someone else already mentioned it. Parts (scorpion) are barely distinguishable from the rest. They cling together as it were. In the center of the image, there’s much going on; a plant, a book/glasses, a lamp, a knitting basket, and a scorpion. Try to put more effort in composition. The objects are really good examples of low poly!
4 Likes

Lol, it is the area light’s reflection “XD” :joy: :joy:
I also noticed that after 2 days of submitting my submission, so I left it untouched.

2 Likes

Ahh, yes, I’ve had the same ‘light’ experience … :wink:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms