2022 Collab: Week 16 “1,000 tris" - CLOSED

Amazing !

I loved it!

2 Likes

Your entries are so great! I love the fact that some people went for stylised textures and others showed a full high to low poly workflow. I really wanted to make an entry too but unfortunately something came up and I wasn’t able to find any time for my project. I’ll definitely finish it at some point so I can try some of the tips mentioned in this thread!

3 Likes

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the new subject week 17 " Character & Posing has already started. The winner of this week’s “1,000 Tris” challenge may select a subject for week 18.

2 Likes

Hahaha! I didn’t realise I had submitted that house… I got side-tracked when trying to find out how to get a fitting roof and wall texture. Ah well, so it goes, hahahahahaha! It’s, as always, a hard choice among the other entries.

6 Likes

@bOBaN congratulations! Beautiful composition, partly due to the use of color and lighting. Attention is focused on the colorful and imaginative helmet. The small details in the material used create a realistic image.

• debi_prasad - Personally, I thought your submission was the best in terms of subject matter and purpose of the assignment. The chosen style and camera focus go well together. It’s a shame you didn’t elaborate this concept in more detail.
  • ZachDude - I like the way you’ve used textures. But also the use of color throughout the scene. The transition between pot and background sky is too strong. Sharp edges that could probably be softened with a little more polygon.
  • Sblendid - Great underground hackers scene? With a little ‘Murder’ story. It is too much Matrix-style and less focus on the Murder story … color photos on the monitors, give more color to the dark scene.
  • Yee - Funny
  • mimsybean - Add more color and items to the scene. Street lights, chimney. Duplicate the house to make a city scene.
5 Likes

Privacy & Terms