2021 Collab: Week 41 “In enchanted forest” - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 41 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “In enchanted forest”.

• In enchanted forest - Power of magic, the secrecy of creatures, abilities of plants. Run imagination wild. Anything goes. As long as it’s happening in the enchanted forest!
  • Subject selected by the previous week 39 winner Mateusz

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2021-10-16T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

1 Like

“WIP” I wish I could sketch on paper.
Imagining and reality… Hardly think so.
Lets party begin. 2 hours in. How much to get it right? Will I? Will You? :slight_smile: Good luck Everybody and thank you very much for taking part, as a voter or participant and both. Everybody makes it happen. We all learn from each other. Keep modelling. Improve your art, test, experiment. Challenge your inspiration. We’re all here for one thing for sure. Lets do it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great character and fun too!

1 Like

Looks like the new Blender movie.

2 Likes

Jumping in with my trunk house :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mushroom potion slowly stewing. :man_cook:

7 Likes

wow

5 Likes

Hi.
I’m sorry guys . But it is much possible, I wont be able to finish this one on time up to the standards I like things done. So For the time being, this is my entry for this week.
In fact I don’t even enter.
It is in fact’ just an idea.
Never seen cloud @FedPete but thanks. Cool thing to look in the future. When time allows.
Well. I off fishing this weekend. Fingers cross :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s a great character!

Thanks mate @Peter_Khromov
Its not what I had in mind for the scene though. I’m away from my PC for tonight though, so… Week worth of tinkering jammed but seeded. I hope to get this guys in to animation study maybe add some teeth too :wink: Got to sort something :butterfly:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
And here’s my treehouse. I thought about more details and tinkered with grass and water plants, but was not satisfied with the result. So I suppose the scene is complete, all-sufficient and ready to be shown :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Sometimes less is more. And this is a fine tree house. Textures, fog and even chandelier for a life? All looks in place. Moss growing down the branches, great detail. A fine house for my shrooms to live in.
How much is the rent?

2 Likes

As one of the roots suggests, mushrooms are always welcome here :smiley:

2 Likes

Blender Cloud is the website from the makers of Blender.
For a small fee, you’ve access to good tutorials and their movie stuff (everything).

Why not? Most of the time I deliver also half work or concepts.
But, no problem.

1 Like

Looking at the water deeper,
I have to admit. You got that right

1 Like

Good evening everyone! Here is my submission.

9 Likes

Welcome back good to see you keep in touch and have taken part with a fine scene.

3 Likes

Eevee bloom.

11 Likes

Managed to pull my self together to get back in the game.
Not much sleep clocked but happy with the result.
My take on magic mushrooms.

9 Likes

Privacy & Terms