2021 Collab: Week 39 “Movement of goods” - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 39 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Movement of goods”.

• Movement of goods - The distribution of freight (including raw materials, parts, and finished consumer products) by all modes of transportation including marine, air, rail, and truck. is an integral aspect of port operations and planning. The transportation system helps move freight, freight merchandise hauled by transportation lines. from its source of production to points of consumption. Movement of goods is an integral aspect of port operations and planning. The transportation system helps move from its source of production to points of consumption.
  • Subject selected by the previous week 37 winner Rao - “Tell a Story”

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2021-10-09T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

1 Like

7 Likes

Here is my dock I made in blender

8 Likes

my drone delivery service

8 Likes

10 Likes

wow! Oh how good are you, xxx Jess

1 Like

Cool, they look like little, flying peanuts with eyes - lot’s of personality - xxx Jess

cool tractor, it looks really good in wireframe, good idea! xxx Jess

those are grocery bags

1 Like

I had no time.

7 Likes

Clearly in the second image the giant virus has eaten the driver!

2 Likes

Hi everybody :slight_smile:
Haven’t been for a while. Due to recent changes in life I find my self lacking spare time to carry out any of my hobbies. But I worked around and should be able to put couple of hour in to blender going forward.
This is my entry for movements of goods. Quite a biblical times. “Wool merchant”

8 Likes

Quick update.
My friend suggested there ought to be some hay sticking out so Ive dropped some quickly. Also Ive noticed double shadow from light above. ughhh. With hay donkey will be happier.

5 Likes

Add tracks … foot prints?
because the level of detail is high, and then it’s all about things :wink:

1 Like

Hi Pete. I tried to keep details low. Just not in my skill set just yet. Was imagining whole set with track pebbles and town behind. Just dont have time anymore. Have to call it finnished :slight_smile:
But Donkey is actually lowpoly underneath. So that’s something.

5 Likes

of course I understood this. I have also less and less time.
I like your entry, so I thought of tiny improvements to tease you …:slight_smile:

But a normal map on the floor plane, to mimic tracks and prints …
In photoshop (Gimp), a gray value bitmap, transformed into normal map.

2 Likes

Very nice. There is frequently more one can do to a collab entry but the time restrictions often mean one has to go with what can be done. They are good models that will be handy in other scenes one day.

3 Likes

You right about that. I need to make couple of human characters that I can use later in the day. Other than that blob I’ve mocked up here. Good job his a sleep with rug over his face lol.

1 Like

Couldn’t resist though. Feels bit heavy. I guess its a case of finding balance between too empty and to much stuff. Im going with this one. And it a final one I promise.

6 Likes

Privacy & Terms