2021 Collab: Week 39 “Movement of goods” - CLOSED

yes, heavy. Because you’ve lost the low sun and long shadow on a sandy landscape.
And also the color shifted by the introduction of the grass.

1 Like

Yup. Too much is too much. Grass is overwhelming :+1:

All the time that I was inactive, amount of renders I’m posting today Is more than enough to make up for it :rofl:
Last take if not to late. I think thats better now

5 Likes

Loving the wheel tracks, as they really add to the scene.

That said, I happen to like the “grassy” scene as well, with the road going all the way back up into the hills.

2 Likes

Thanks Miss_B .
I think different lighting would suit grassy version better. Will do some experimenting later. Takes long time to render this one.
Funny how when you work on the scene and you like it very much and think thats it. Than you go away and come back to it after an hour and see all the things that are wrong with it.

3 Likes

Voting for “Movement of goods” theme - week 39

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 40 “ Paint has already started. The winner of this week’s “Movement of goods” challenge may select a subject for week 41.

1 Like

I think this is brill, xxx jess

@XtremeJam87 check this out

1 Like

@Mateusz , congratulations on your funny and beautiful colored scene. I like the dynamics of the illustration because of the slope of the ground. The details are in the center and the donkey is well done!.

• Pete, busier with the armatures than with the final image.
  • jessbernstein, I like the structure of the elements, Looks like art. The text isn’t in perspective …
  • Caleb_Kofoed, green on green - we can’t clearly see the drones.
  • Enodes, it doubles… birds view and the two birds on the roof. Funny idea also, but I miss focus. The whole image has many details.

Still working on “Paint” … you have still some time …

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms