2021 Collab: Week 37 “Tell a story” - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 37 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Tell a story”.

• Tell a story - With a catch, participants can’t write nor describe anything about their entry.
  • Subject selected by the previous week 35 winner Yee - “Autumn-Fall”

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2021-09-18T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

2 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

Wonderfull.

3 Likes

9 Likes

this is my story

8 Likes

These are all great. I hope to be able to participate again within the next few weeks.

4 Likes

My submission…

12 Likes

I must say, I really liked your little birdie characters, I think you should make a collection post of them, it’s really cool to see them in various locations and scenes

3 Likes

Voting for “Tell a Story” theme - week 37

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 38 “ Sanitizer has already started. The winner of this week’s “Share market” challenge may select a subject for week 39.

@Rao , congratulation on your storytelling scene where the story will be told.

• FedPete - Spooky scene. You could have added more gruesome details?
  • DANB1 - Difficult to spot the story behind this. Is it excitement, or danger or … what is the story?
  • Enodes - My personal fav, love the lighting (excellent), the two stories (street jewelry store), and the inside scene. They connect! Strengthen the story. Great camera focus and table gloss. You could also add more romantic/dinner items. More female details (eye, eye-lashes) …
  • Yee - I miss a story here. Maybe the same campfire storytelling?
  • Caleb_Kofoed - Fun bird, but to tell a story you need to have a goal. Why is the bird flying? And the yellow ground floor takes all the attention away from the bird.
3 Likes

@XtremeJam87 haha I love this

1 Like

These are great!

2 Likes

Facts

Privacy & Terms