2021 Collab: Week 23 “Piece of modern tech” - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 23 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Piece of modern tech”.

• Piece of modern tech - Modern technology is the advancement of old technology with new additions and modifications.
  • Subject selected by the previous week 21 winner Mateusz - [2021 Collab: Week 21 “Creepy crawlies”

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.

You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject.

Deadline: 2021-06-12T21:55:00Z

1 Like

Innovation 1908 - Steam airplane

Can land on any track in the world.

Eevee renders Principled Volume objects a as cubes. Square smoke …

11 Likes

A glider? Needs some propulsion!

1 Like

No! That’s the “High Tech” part … :wink:
I love this concept, but I have other chores to do!
It’s a great concept for Steampunk style.
Hinged wings, brass, steam, etc.

1 Like

My Submission : A Spaceship in Wormhole…

10 Likes

You have still one day to finish your piece of high tech … Make it shine like NEON, the new subject for next week. A good challenge to sharpen your light skill set.

Next week 24 challenge

Subject “ Neon ”.

Note: If one of you in the list below, don’t want to receive a signal for the announcement of a new Blender collab subject. Give me a private message. And also send me a message if you want to be added. @FedPete

Signal: @Alex_Rusu @Ananda_Namaste @anfloy @Blest @billmih @Caleb_Kofoed @Cyndi @Digitz @Ethan_Martinez @elibyy @iamindieps @Jaco_Pretorius @JaneDoe @Josa_Booba @Kartik_Nair @Leon_V2 @Marijus @Martiine @Mateusz @Munsa @Navarshi_Mahanta @niladri_ghosh @NP5 @Orion_Dauter @Rao @Reginaldo_Junior @Seblecaribou @Sblendid @ShyDragon @Simone_Rossaini @Tanunen @Tetiana_Stasiv @TripleJ @WillyEckerslike @xMezzy @Yee @yo_johann

1 Like

Haven’t submitted in a while so it’s time for a comeback
and what is better than fun and playtime lol

Been recently to the park and actually saw that this wheel won’t hold to standard so lucky me nobody is going on board

7 Likes

Hi. Right on dead line. But here is my entry. Haven’t had time to make wire. Just imagine they are bluetooth :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very fast scene, reused objects.

6 Likes

Voting entries week 23 “Piece of modern tech” theme

We have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 24 “Neon has already started. The winner of this week’s “Piece of modern tech” challenge may select a subject for week 25.

Great submissions!

• FedPete - Where is the steam …
  • Rao - Future technology …
  • elibyy - Playful, but how do people enter the wheel …
  • Mateusz - High fidility maybe, but a common product. Great details, dents, foam etc
  • Blest - So much fun in this one. Really modern tech.
5 Likes

All good works, like always! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Oh boy, I guess I really skipped that part :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

With future tech - teleportation! :wink:

1 Like

Maybe it’s for ghosts :thinking: spooky

2 Likes

Square smokes makes it even more unique :+1:

1 Like

@Rao , congratulations on your entry of the weekly blender collab challenge “Piece of modern tech”.
Futuristic warp effect, well done.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms