2021 Collab: Week 20 “Fishtank” - CLOSED

In Eevee you need to change also the “Material properties” > “Settings” > “blend mode” and “Shadow mode” to alpha blend

1 Like

Final answer for this week.

9 Likes

I did find some time after all :slight_smile:
My last take for this week.

8 Likes

Great, love the added tiny fish shoals.

Thanks. They lost detail in scale but they are Neon Inessa. I always think they are must in any Aquarium. By the way, fish modelling. Very satisfying.

9 Likes

You have still one day to finish the “Fishtank” Blender collab.
A fun subject, with so many possibilities, colors, shapes, and peripherals.
Personally, I’ve enjoyed this subject. Time is still a problem at this moment.
But when I have a fun idea (I call it a brainwave spike), then it must be expressed in Blender.

Have fun, be creative, think out of the box …

New week 21 challenge

We have a new subject “ Creepy crawlies ”.

Note: If one of you in the list below, don’t want to receive a signal for the announcement of a new Blender collab subject. Give me a private message. And aslo send me a message if you want to be added. @FedPete

Signal: @Alex_Rusu @anfloy @Blest @billmih @Caleb_Kofoed @Digitz @Ethan_Martinez @elibyy @Exitus19 @iamindieps @Jaco_Pretorius @JaneDoe @Josa_Booba @Kartik_Nair @Leon_V2 @Marijus @Martiine @Mateusz @Munsa @Navarshi_Mahanta @niladri_ghosh @NP5 @Orion_Dauter @Rao @Reginaldo_Junior @Seblecaribou @Sblendid @ShyDragon @Simone_Rossaini @Tanunen @Tetiana_Stasiv @TripleJ @WillyEckerslike @xMezzy @Yee @yo_johann

Yummy!

Love the texture!

For more info and project process, see my project “FiskTank”. Where you can see I had some helpful reviews from @NP5.

11 Likes

This is my first time in Collab. Hopefully this is correct. I got my inspiration for a fish tank from an article I was reading about, "House’s only millionaire’s can live in. This is the aquarium room of the house.

!

9 Likes

It is all in the right place, the only thing is you need to choose a single ‘Final’ entry image that best shows off the object as an image.

It is fine to show extra views like that to show the whole details of what you have made and it looks very interesting. The Collab entry is ‘judged’ on one image.

You could just pick one of the renders you have done and let us know, or make a new one aimed at showing that fascinating interior mor clearly!

2 Likes

Wow! That looks stunning. Love your models, coloring and that distortion… it certainly is adding another dimention. Great job.

2 Likes

Didn’t have time. Here ib what I came to…

13 Likes

Haha. I see yours cow turtle :turtle: and his dancing partner

4 Likes

Going to have trouble squeezing that small mermaid in the jam jar! :grin:
Great idea the aquarium shop, and mermaids.

2 Likes

You always have really creative entries! Fun idea!

3 Likes

Thank you!) I often think too long what to make and don’t have time to complete it…

2 Likes

Wow, such cool submissions this week, really inspired :slight_smile:
sadly I’ve been pretty busy the last couple of weeks and won’t be able to submit anything…
I’ll try to make some time this week for the new challenge

1 Like

Voting entries week 20 “Fishtank” theme

We have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 21 “ Creepy crawlies has already started. The winner of this week’s “Fishtank” challenge may select a subject for week 22.

I see a lot of tanks, and I hoped for seeing a lot of colorful fish. But all the entries are beautiful, to the point, smart stories, fine renders, or just fun. It was a good collab week!

Always love your poses and anatomically correct figures!
Image is a bit too dark (like it is nighttime). The mermaids could be brighter, more as in the center of attention.

2 Likes

You should have added a simple background and some reflective HDRI image mapping.
Easy to do in time …

1 Like

Privacy & Terms