2021 Collab: Week 16 “Kitchen Robots” - CLOSED

These robots are not very good at their jobs

12 Likes

Thought I’d make the effort and join in this week - here’s my Kitchen Robot submission…

21 Likes

My Kitchen Robot learns to cook like humans:)

19 Likes

I’ve made Codsworth from Fallout 4 the Mr. Handy robot that is your personal butler.
Since I only had some time to do this yesterday I didn’t built a kitchen.

14 Likes

Here is my kitchen robot, that got overheated.

19 Likes

Really good busy scene, dirty dishes and even flies!

1 Like

Made a few updates.

12 Likes

I’ve gone for robotic arm inspired Robo’Chef. Not much stuff in the kitchen. At least it wont get messy.
Hope you like it.

18 Likes

16 Likes

Doughnut! :grinning: yess! But the chicken… I think Ill have that please. Flower, wonky eyes…Spend some time on that , havent you?
Nice piece :+1:

2 Likes

I’m wondering who/what is hiding in the kitchen cabinet. Hmmm, is that another robot trying to learn from the master? :wink:

1 Like

Haha, hmmm… I think it might be a little radioactive mouse, living in the cabinets unknown to Bender or Lord Nibbler (or presumably the rest of the team) :grinning:

Thanks everyone for all the likes

1 Like

As someone that has worked in a semi-pro kitchen, seeing all the entries with robots that have a single wheel to balance… that scares me… like a lot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

New challenge

We have a new subject, chosen by

And it is called “Childhood memories”.

Signal:

@Alex_Rusu @anfloy @Blest @billmih @Digitz @Ethan_Martinez @elibyy @Exitus19 @iamindieps @Jaco_Pretorius @JaneDoe @Josa_Booba @Kartik_Nair @Leon_V2 @Mateusz @Marijus @Munsa @Navarshi_Mahanta @niladri_ghosh @NP5 @Orion_Dauter @Rao @Reginaldo_Junior @Seblecaribou @Sblendid @ShyDragon @Simone_Rossaini @Tanunen @Tetiana_Stasiv @xMezzy @Yee

2 Likes

Voting entries week 16 “Kitchen Robots” theme

We have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 17 “ Childhood Memories has already started. The winner of this week’s “Kitchen Robots” challenge may select a subject for week 18.

So many fun entries, you make me proud! Great work everybody!

4 Likes

How can we vote this??? It is impossible mission!!

A very, very congratulations to all the submits!! They are fantastic!!!

I only voted one because I only can vote one, but it was a really difficult decision. I think ALL of them have to win.

7 Likes

Very tough to vote. Fabulous work by everyone

5 Likes

Strike “like” :slight_smile:

Congratulation @Josa_Booba, for winning this challenge.
You’ve added a lot of details into this scene, great work!

2 Likes

Thank you @FedPete and thanks to everyone for taking part and for voting. :green_heart:

Really great entries this week.

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms