Wrong Alley

The instructor said do something unique.

So the pin went down the wrong ally one night and was seized by the local authorities, being accused as “Rebel Scum”. After bowling him down and striking him on his poor pin head, he found himself being dragged around like a turkey through a metal corridor toward the King Pin for questioning.

How was he supposed answer anything when it felt like his head was just split?

Layout

13 Likes

lol really good StarWars like troopers. Poor pin is truly Solo!

2 Likes

Luke here, I must Han it do you, you a Laya that a pun on thick.

3 Likes

Nice… I was originally thinking of putting my pins dressed in tuxedo jackets, but the idea didn’t turn out as I’d expected.

Your Stormtroopers have worked out very well though.

2 Likes

Thank you, I had a little help:

I also used the knife tool. It helped me split up the surface so that I could get a good enough looking surface area shapes to recolour.

3 Likes

You need to find out what makes a stormtrooper iconic and translate that to the pin. Same for the ball?

1 Like

Haha this is brilliant :smiley:

1 Like

I think I have an idea for that :slight_smile: . The Death Star might make an appearance. However, were I to make a stormtrooper or Darth Vadar ball, I would base it off of their helmets.

Really, the Stormtrooper is a simple subject to work with: Black and white, with grey to make some shady suggestions of geometry. He also has some very basic shapes. And being in armor makes him more geometrical rather than organic. Geometrical things can be easier to depict.

Black: Eyes, headband at top, pouty mouth, to black slashes on his cheeks, two vents (one on each side of the face) with black squares representing ventholes. Black chin and two dark dots on either side.

White: the base colour

Grey: Your mid-tone colour, in-between colour, to allow for slight detail without being black or white.

Basically follow your monochrome and you should be fine.

____
  /____\
 /|>  <|\
 \  /\  / 
  \o||o/
2 Likes

Any time you post something it is just awesome. I like that you often add these stories to your pictures. This is very creative. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, it is in part because it makes me chuckle, and then I hope that it will make others chuckle too. Why not try to make everyone’s day a little better?

1 Like

Awesome !

1 Like

Privacy & Terms