Where are you from? What's your experience?

Hi
My name is Samuele and I’m from Italy. I always struggled with math since middle school, but this hasn’t stopped me from trying to pursue my ambition to become a Videogame Developer; but since this task require to have some good knowledge of math, I bought this course on Udemy and I hope to get better at math so that I can become a real professional someday.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Samuele. I hope you find this course useful.

Hello everyone,

My name is Olivia, and I’m from the United States.

I’m an aspiring programmer enthusiast.

I was thrilled to support the math course on Kickstarter and receive a bonus physics course for the following year. I’m also intrigued by delving into the “gmfu meaning,” and I’m hopeful that with Ben’s guidance, we can learn a great deal and apply this knowledge in developing applications and games.

1 Like

My name is Dwight and I’m from Mexico. I’m just looking to refresh my knowledge of math. I’ve always been scared of math, but I want to overcome this fear and get better at it. I really want to be a game developer, and to start on that path, I have to be good at math!

1 Like

Welcome to the community Dwight. I hope you enjoy the course.

My name is BB, 16 years old from Thailand. When I was little I like math, I like solving problems, even though I’m not interested in studying math right now. But I want attention when I’m young again.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Luís.
I’m from Brazil.
I like math and I use it quite frequently in my daily life with website development.

1 Like

Adriel,

from Brazil

I’m web developer using Vue.js

but since last year I started game learning game developing using Unity

and more recently Unreal.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
My name is Georgii, and I’m from Russia. Currently live in Serbia.
I used to work in Wargaming as Monetization Content Manager, but it’s time to move forward, so I became a Monetization Designer for, yeah, Wargaming. Now I’m trying to improve my math skills with your course, cause last time when I studied Math was in school. I graduated in Philology :slight_smile: . Thanks for the course!

1 Like

HI I am Richard. I live in the UK and I have recently gotten back into wanting to make my own games. I do like writing formula, but it has been SO long since I have done maths at school some of the concepts are forgotten. Also I am glad to get a grounding again as some maths courses I have found hard as some terms I never came upon at school.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms