What is the ETA on the reworked final game project for Unity 3D course?

I’m wondering if it’s coming sooner than later :slight_smile: Also curious if it’s going to be basically the same game or will it turn into more of a horror / puzzle than shooter game

Hi @bigpaws,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

At the moment, there are no plans to remaster the ZR game as it has been remastered right before Rick and Gary started to remaster the rest of the course. Please feel free to create that game in Unity 2020 or even 2021.

When downloading the Standard Assets, import only the assets Rick imports, not everything. If you see an error message stating that UIText is outdated, just edit that script: add using UnityEngine.UI; at the top of the script and replace UIText with Text as suggested by the error message. Save the script. Done.

Apart from this problem, I do not know of any other expected problems.

Did this help?

See also:

1 Like

Oh, the starting errors weren’t the problem, it was easy to google the solution, I was just wondering if it’s worth continuing if a new one is being recorded and potentially released soon.

In that case I will follow this one.

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms