What features will you be implementing?

After seeing Sam’s overview of the Shops section, what features are exciting you? What are you sure will make it into your game? What features weren’t in the overview that you think would add to a game? What features did you see that you’ll be leaving out?

Remember, there are no wrong answers, here.

I plan on putting a lot of features in. I think the ones that were shown are good and would like to add them .
I don’t think I would change it to much from where it will be after the course but who knows I might change it completely.

1 Like

A few things I want to add:

• Shop keepers tend to specialize in the kinds of goods they produce and sell (wandering traders are another matter)
  • Shop keepers should be picky about what they will buy, only accepting goods related to the kind of product they sell (i.e. bakers will accept harvestable goods but not iron ore or other components used in blacksmithing) and will refer the player to nearby shopkeepers who do buy the kinds of goods they are trying to sell
  • If Shop keepers are low on particular items needed for the kinds of goods they produce, they may initiate a timed restock quest for the player to complete

Those are some great ideas!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms