What do you think?

So guys, what do you think of this format of video? Would you like us to record one after every quiz?

6 Likes

Really like the hangout very much!!! Please do more in all your courses even!

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. @sampattuzzi will be glad to hear this.

We likey!
I like the informal chat round up after the quizzes.
It gives the course a more personal touch that is missing in most online courses.
Thanks again for the material!

1 Like

Definitely. This is a really nice feature, and one I haven’t seen on any online courses before. Very cool! :slight_smile:

I would say yes, definitely. I certainly like, and I’m grateful for it. It gives it a personal touch, and it helps to iron out some of the wrinkles that pop in form time to time.

Give us more! :smiley:

Looks Good!

Awesome format, keep doing it.

I really appreciate the atmosphere you have tried to bring to course. I’ve watch a number of lectures from other course and Microsoft Virtual Academy and could barely sit through them. Your style I think will make things much easy for me to not loose focus.

Very helpful, a great addition

I like it, very useful and helps explain a few things I had questions on.

Completely agree :slight_smile:

Very nice to have these informal discussions at the end, great way to cover common questions.

Thanks.

1 Like

I like these! They create a connection between instructor and student. Please do more of them!

Personally didn’t need any of the things discussed, but its a very nice feature.

Hi Mr. Tristem, I’m a newbie here and I really like your videos but I have a little bit problem. My English is not my first language so sometimes I don’t really understand what you are saying. I hope you have a subtitle for each your video. Thank you for this course

We likey

I think the hangout is good!
It gives a chance to address and summarize questions, and interesting topics that come up. I look forward to more of them.

I like the informal roundups, the personal touch is an excellent factor in these online courses.
It makes everything feel more substantial and less like a slog when you know there are real people with a passion for the course behind it all, not to mention it’s just great to see the common questions getting directly addressed.

Privacy & Terms