What are you delivering in your game?

I wanted to give this some kind of twist so… You’re an alien abducting cows and other animals and then dropping them to your fellow alien invaders.

The player is going to deliver keyboards and mouses for aspiring esports professionals… They need those lightweight wireless mouses and 60%-sized keyboards to win 1 million dollar prize pool in an upcoming international tournament!

Flames for delivery! :fire: Houses catch fire and burn down. :smirk:

I think for a developer, a cup of coffee with a donut will make him happy, so I give him a cup of coffee with a chocolate donut.

I will be delivering bales of wool that dropped off the back of the truck on the way to the wool merchant.

In my game, the driver will be delivering hamburgers for a fast-food chain that recently got very popular, so the amount of clients is on the rise.

I’ll be delivering PS5’s because apparently next-gen consoles these days are hard to find on release dates.

my game will be delivering coffee for sleepless developers

1 Like

my game will be delivring people(taxi driver)

I think this would be a fun/cursed theme:

You’re picking up stray spirits dropping them off at homes that are lacking appropriate levels of paranormal activity. I’m sure the residents won’t mind sharing their neighborhood with a spirit…or a few.

Here’s mine:
In my game, you’ll be delivering what I like to call “The Unstoppable Singing Fish”.

What looks like your typical ordinary singing fish trophy, actually hides a cleverly hidden motion senser that triggers when an someone passes by, resulting in the fish coming to life, flapping its tail and singing an annoying, yet catchy tone.

What’s more, there isn’t an off switch and no apperent way to turn it off. It will just sing non-stop, providing endless amusment and frustration to any unsuspecting victims.

You’re delivering toys.

I will be delivering pizza to hungry customers around a neighborhood

hmmm. maybe an photato fries?

You’re delivering the ancient stones of pure evil that will destroy the whole world in the one blink of an eye, if they being connected together.

A pigeon that needs to travel to multiple nest to deliver some sticks to help other birds to finish building their home

My driver is simply delivering the mail. It’s a basic mailman simulator.

My driver is delivering burger king like myself

My car will be delivering cat treats to cats who pose as humans to use delivery services when their owners are gone.

1 Like

We will deliver delicious desserts to our hungry animal friends to give players a rewarding feeling. :blush:

Privacy & Terms