What are you delivering in your game?

For my game, you are delivering COVID-19 self-test kits to the households that have made the same-day order for emergency uses.

i saw some good choices, pizza seems to be the obvious one, i decided on delivering medical marijuana to adults who are over the age of 21 and are licensed to purchase such a package

Mine is going to be about delivering Amazon packages that were accidentally sent to the wrong address.

Loop

• Player pilots a small space ship through a maze like map collecting power cores & delivering them to power stations.

Potential Mechanics

• timer (nothing like pressure to get things done)
  • successful deliveries will teleport player across map (beam me up scotty)
  • fly over obstacles via speed ramps (to infinity & beyond)
  • moving obstacles (whoops, I didn’t see you there)
1 Like

You’re delivering air, yes, air, because this is the most pure air in the earth.

Food delivery

My player will be delivering just packages. It is an Amazon automated car/ drone for delivering packages

I am going to deliever cookies to the man himself, Gordon Ramsey. The cookies are very delicious, and well made.

You will be delivering a special gem that is worth a fortune in the right hands and you will be handing it over to Frank the gem smith (This sounds better than a jeweler in my head).

You’re delivering ingredients for creating potions for the local wizards and witches via the newly introduced delivery app “DresdenDash”, where the users can select which ingredients they want to have delivered, which range from a ray of sunshine trapped in a handkerchief to the eyeball of an elder dragon.

1 Like

The player is teenage kid who recently got a job at pizza join delivering food around his town.

I will deliver greek souvlaki!! That is definatelly not an appropriate snack :smiley:

In my game you will deliver ice cream to people who need to be chilled down on a hot summer day, and you have to hurry before the ice cream melts.

I will be delivering fruit-related products, like whole fruit, diced fruit, dried fruit, fruit smoothies, and et cetera

i am delivering pizza

Food

I think i might be delivering online packages such as toys, video games, cusions, and generally soft things.

I feel like the game would start off with the context that a delivery truck spilled a bunch of packages around the town, and as a good Samaritan you’d be picking them up and delivering them to their rightful owners.

I am delivering homemade pizza to twitch streamers playing D4.

My game will deliver babies in a more efficient way than cranes and nuns.

Privacy & Terms