What are you delivering in your game?

I’m delivering Sushi!

1 Like

Sounds delicious, I’ve always loved sushi, especially the shrimp rolls!

@Cydney997 I used to like Legos a lot, I would always build big transformers or mansions from a set, nice idea!

@Michael_Liston Nicely thought out, an idea I haven’t heard before, sounds like it would make for an interesting game, nicely done!

@AnimatedCarl Sounds pretty devious😈, sounds great for a game though can’t wait to see it!

-I like to comment on these posts, however sometimes I don’t see new posts which is why I’ll group a few in one thread-

I am not delivering anything, I just drive.
(literally Ryan Ghosling)

1 Like

Still sounds great!

I’ll deliver packages to internet shoppers.

1 Like

Great idea, can’t wait to see future progress!

Delivering packages to the destinations as it’s a public holiday so citizens are entrusted to provide delivery services during that time.

1 Like

Newspapers

1 Like

Nice idea! I love the thought with this one!

@AADESH_AGARWAL Sounds like a great idea!

I will be delivering pizza to houses that are in remote locations so you will have to test your driving skill.

1 Like

I love pizza, nice idea for a game!

My player will deliver artisanally crafted fruit-flavored sodas for the customer who is tired of the Cola Wars.

1 Like

Interesting idea, I love fruit flavored sodas myself, nice game idea!

My delivery driver will be delivering amazing computers to poor developers who need new battle stations.

1 Like

In my game, you will be the last remaining delivery driver in a world overrun with snails. He is tasked with delivering salt to all of the remaining citizens before it is too late.

2 Likes

Amazing idea, I like the thought process with the snails and such, awesome idea!

@Thesbus

Great idea with the computers and helping the poor developers, nice idea!

1 Like

My player will be delivering shrooms for families that are trapped in societal thinking.

1 Like

Thats an awesome idea!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve heard this one before, nice idea!

My Delivery Driver is Delivering empty boxes on April 1st to troll the customer for the day!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms