Welcome to the course!

#metoo

Hi sir,
I am Matthew Mai and a newbie using belder as well 3d tools. My objection to take this course to create my own video games or animation for a living. As well to improve my art skills to apply to blender.

1 Like

Hi everyone.
Iā€™ Kuba from Czech Rep., currently living in Poland. Started this course just a few days ago. Looking forward to finally learn Blender :wink:

1 Like

Welcome!

Hello, world!

Iā€™m a Software Engineer with experience in the space industry and in game development. Iā€™m here to try my hand at developing assets for 3D environments!

1 Like

Welcome to this site.

Hi! My name is VinĆ­cius Augusto, Im a brazilian radialist (work with audiovisual programs and trying to be a screenwriter), starting to use my time in this quarentene to learn about Blender and also use this forum to training my english skills.
Im excited with this course!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Welcome to the site.

Hey, This is Keval Ghetiya, B.tech Mechanical Engineering Student(3rd Year)

1 Like

Welcome, itā€™s me Pete. 3D animation (Blender) fan. Civil engineering :wink:

Hello everyone! I am an animator who wants to learn Blender as I have no prior experience about it. I am looking forward to the course, nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello, everyone. My name is Bigruss91.
The reason why I want to learn Blender Is Because I want to make 2d Sprites Out of 3d Models.

1 Like

Interesting to hear. Welcome.

hi friends

1 Like

Hi, welcome to Blender!

1 Like

Hello everyone,
Iā€™ve been taking part in the course for a week or so, really enjoying it.
I used to enjoy computer graphics a long time ago using a program called Truespace and created stuff for a Doctor Who fan filmā€¦ thereā€™s a trailer for it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr9QNh30KQ

1 Like

Hey everyone,
My name is Aayush Soni and Iā€™m new in this course and also in the blender. I already have some 3D knowledge because of cinema 4D but I want to learn more and more 3D and get a new job to start my career.

2 Likes

Welcome to this site.

Hello everyone

1 Like

Hello!
What drives you here?
What kind of Blender subjects do you want to learn?

Privacy & Terms