Welcome to the course!

Hi everyone,

Like many others here I started this course with 2.7, and decided to restart it with 2.8. Hopefully, I’ll complete it before the next version comes out this time! :sweat_smile:

Happy blending!

Hi, this is abhishek from india,really excited to start the course.

1 Like

Hello! Excited to finally get around to starting the course, and to use 2.8! :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,
This is Bigyan or “Big”. Pretty new 3D modeling and animation stuff. Have a design in mind which I want to make for myself. Could not find a from friends and family. Did not have thousands of dollars to pay for design studios. And, here I am! Hope it will be a wonderful learning experiences and I would be able to see my design come to its life at the end of course.
Thanks all. Any help is very very welcome.

Hello everyone. New to this course. Looking forward to learning new things.

Hi teacher!

'Eeey! I’m Jake. I’m excited to learn some stuff about Blender!

Hello! Im a newbie to Blender and 3D. I hope to challenge myself with new ways of expressing my creativity and Im very excited to be learning some 3D creation tools and techniques.

1 Like

Hello everybody,

Here is Giovanni, originally from Brazil but in the last 17 years living in London. Had contact with AutoCAD 20 years ago and now decided to learn Blender. My goal is to materialize my ideas.

Regards
Gio

1 Like

Good morning!
I’m Kate, looking forward to work with you. :grin:

Hello… really hoping to extract lot of knowledge from this amazing course… :slight_smile:

Hi there

Hello

Hello, my name is Sebastian, I’m a Multimedia Engineering student and I’m very exciting to learn about blender

1 Like

Glad to be here! I’m Edward and I’m from Ghana. This is probably my fifth attempt to learn blender but it certainly feels different. It feels like I have a solid course and a community to grow in as a blenderer. Wish me luck!

Hello sir,

This is Guru Prasad, a complete beginner to blender, just took your course yesterday and excited to learn lots of new things under you, my greatest gratitude for creating this course.

Thanking you

2 Likes

hi sir

1 Like

Hi there from the Netherlands,

I have just finished the 15th lesson and I am very excited for the rest! I had 0 experience and already am starting to find my way in Blender. Seems like an amazing course!

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to this site. you can show the things you have completed here.

Hello everybody. I learned 3d modeling over 10 years ago in high school on 3dsmax. The concepts are still in my head, though very rusty. I saved up for a 3d printer and built it from a kit and want to start my own business making jewelry and art. I currently work at a 3d printing/prototyping company and learning this will be helpful to me there as well.

We can do it! Let’s go!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms