Welcome to the course!

Welcome to the Blender 2.8 remaster.

Introduce yourself by replying to this post.

If you want to make even more friends, see the many students who said hello in the previous version of this course at this tag: #1_is_cbc

10 Likes

Hi Sir,

Just wanted to bring to your attention that the google slides for this section have a lot of repeated slides and the slides for some of the lectures seem to be missing.

Thank You! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Michael_Bridges please note

2 Likes

Thanks have removed those duplicate. Thanks for bringing them to my attention

3 Likes

Hi,
I am Pavan Kumar and a newbie at using Blender as well as 3D interface tools. My objective to take this course is to create PointCloud out of the objects as I will be using them in my research work for simulations.

Thank you.
Kind regards
Pavan.

1 Like

Hello from Utah, I am excited to learn Blender 2.8 I want to use the physics modeling to animate atoms and gyroscopes and precession and become faster at drawing and modeling.

2 Likes

Hi Michael and everyone at the Gamedev community.

You can call me Andrew or “Andrite”. I am an art student trying to get my foot into the door in game development as a professional career. I am really excited to learn from you guys and share the stuff I have been working on my journey as a 3D artist.

1 Like

Hi! I’ve gotten through about 15% of this course when it was using Blender 2.7. Given the dramatic changes to the interface, do you think it would be worthwhile to start over? I’m not using Blender for any production work, so the idea of relying on a beta doesn’t bother me. I’m a 3D newbie so I don’t have any preconceived notions on how the app should work. The lessons have been great so far. Thanks.

Mike O

1 Like

Hello, Jean here (from Canada) have had this class since 2.7, but not completed so now restarting with 2.8.

I am excited about 2.8 and especially about the UI and workflow changes as I have always had problems with 2.7 or earlier (and why I originally took this class), as my background is Maya, Max, Alias, SoftImage (if anyone remembers that) and blender was a bit “reversed”…

Anyways I am back, and thank you for all the updated and new content you guys are amazing, I always promote this class on FB and whenever anyone asks.

Cheers!

1 Like

He everyone, I’m looking forward to learning how to create 3D images for 3D printing.
No experience in 3D printing but looking forward to learning and getting more use out of my 3D printer.

1 Like

Hi my name is Ryan I am excited to learn blender 3d modelling and animation.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Jorge Chamorro, I’m an architect from Nicaragua. I want to learn Blender, have some experience from 3dsmax.

1 Like

Hi I’m Sid and I’m glad that I’m not the only one who only got so far along the 2.7 route and is starting the 2.8 course from the beginning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I here to begin the blender course. Because I dont like the blender 2.7 and have many dificulty, but I tried the blender 2.8 and like very much.
GO GO GO \o/

Hi folks
I just started this course because i feel curious in 3D design and see what happens

Hello,

my name is Tomislav Kožar, I’m mechanical engineer from Croatia. Looking forward to learn modeling in Blender.

Let’s have fun :smile:

1 Like

Hi there! My name is Annabella and I am a recent highschool graduate wanting to learn how to 3D model so I can print my own designs on my Ender 3.

Hi there everybody! My name is Yilmaz, i am an computer science graduate trying to learn how to design and create beautiful games on my spare time. Hope we all have good time :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms