Welcome Everyone!

Helos! Excited to start blending!

Hello everyone

My name is Zach. Been trying to find my way into the games industry for over 2 years now and have made the choice to go off on my own. I donā€™t have a current 3D game project but I taught blender to kids for a couple years and want to improve my skills. I plan to make at least one 3D model of a spaceship from Jorodowkiā€™s Dune, possibly more. I also am looking to make some neat interior and exterior scenes. May eventually do characters but I feel that structures is more my interest.

Hi there. Just starting out with Blender!. Here is the first model Iā€™ve managed to create - lots of room for improvement which is exciting!!

Hi All,

My name is Ray.
I started this course because i would like to learn the basics of Blender and learn/create a nice workflow.
Mainly all learned will be used to help progress future courses faster and build a portfolio.

Happy 2018

Hello, everybody!

My name is Alan. I scan research data for a living. Iā€™ve done that for 13 years. Even though thatā€™s incredibly thrilling, I still want to delve into 3D art.

I use GIMP, but I love the idea of crafting movies and games and 3D art, all in Blender.

Iā€™ve seen people make games in Blender, and I really want to do that. I think some games could be uncomplicated in mechanics, but still very interesting. Iā€™m really psyched about the potential of ā€œrogue-liteā€ games and genre hybrids.

Good luck to you all! Seeya around!

Looks good, man!

Hello, everybody !

My name is Adrian and I am new to this course! I want to learn blender. I worked in cinema 4D and i want to learn something new, also a see great potential in this course and program.

Good luck to everyone and me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Just started taking this course in hopes of making my own game in the future. As of right now, Iā€™m mainly studying programming to become android developer for stable salary in order to support myself and learning bit of making models using blender by taking course as of now. So in the future, I wish to utilize both programming and art to make my own game. Such thing will be hard I know, but even if I canā€™t bring out some crazy art, I want to be able to bring out whatā€™s in my head and perhaps collaborate with others possibly!!

Hi, my name is TJ. I am taking this course in hopes that i can do something creative with my time. I would love to get into animation and do that for a living. With lots of practice and hard work Iā€™ll be sure to share any of my final pieces. I wish any and all of you the best of luck with what you are here for and look forward to seeing any art created by fellow users. :3

1 Like

Hello, everyone, my nameā€™s Seth Michael. I am currently still a student and I am taking these courses as a way to just pass time while bettering myself in the things I enjoy to do. I do use Blender for some things as it is, but I really wanted to learn more about it and this course was the perfect opportunity.
Iā€™m excited to learn more about Blender, and I wish all of you best of luck as you begin to learn as well.

Hello everyone! My name is Alyssa and my goals are to hopefully be able to do 3D game designing. Eventually I would like to create and design full games using blender as well as other apps. Feedback and suggestions are definitely welcomed!

Hi, all! Iā€™m Nabeel from the U.S. and Iā€™m just trying to learn a new skill. Blender looks interesting, so here goes!

:sun_with_face: Hello from Exeter UK.

Iā€™ve been noodling around with Blender for a few years now, but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s plenty more I need to learn. (Also, I just couldnā€™t resist Udemyā€™s January discount!)

Getting a bit busy with the day job at the moment, but Iā€™ll try to keep up when I find the time.

1 Like

hi everyone.

My name is Edwin Rodriguez, im from Colombia, and i am very interested in learning and delving into the world of videogames, recently i made a master in interactive architecture in Aulatematica videogame Academy, i have extensive knoledge about unreal engine 4 , and i am very exited to know how must be modeling for videogames to take the next step trought the videogames industry. Sorry if my english its not good enought

1 Like

HI my name is Lee and I live in Portland Oregon. I am a total beginner to Blender and pretty much any computer related design. I thought it was time to advance from pencil and paper and challenge myself. Although I donā€™t have any specific end game in mind, I would love to be able to create 3D characters that can be 3D printed.
looking forward to seeing where this will take me.

Hey guys, my name is Farrah!! Iā€™ve been trying to teach myself blender for awhile, but sadly, itā€™s not working! I am from the NYC. I am a content developer on a Virtual World, and looking to stay witht he times and enhance my skill set!!

Hi guys! My name is Michael, Iā€™m form Taiwan. I am interested in playing games, I really want to make my own games one day, so I started the course to get into the Blender world!

Hello Everyone.

My name is Simon and Iā€™m an 18 year old student from Sweden.
My goals with this course is to be able to build my own 3D models just for fun. I have tried to get started on my own but didnā€™t get the results I was hoping for. I really hope this course will help me and IĀ“m exited to get started with it.

Your English is fine and I am so jealous that you have been able to study at a dedicated videogame academy, we do not have anything like this here.

Hello!
My name is Anna, and I want to discover something new. 3D modeling is far away from my work, but I want explore something new . Good luck for everyone, have a lot of fun!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms