Welcome Everyone!

Hello Everyone,
My name is Douglas. I have used many 3D applications in the past and kinda fell out of it due to hardware limitations and now I have been wanting to get back into 3D. I am looking to become a 3D Artist and make game assets for my games I am designing as well.

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been interested in 3d modeling for a while but I’ve been too busy with life, job and Stranger Things to give it a shot. Now I’m ready to learn a new hobby and get some ideas out there.

Hello!
My dream is to make something useful in Augmented reality platform. Educative games or something similar…
Hope this course takes me one step closer to do that.
:slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working at an architecture firm in Belgium where I do most of my modeling tasks with Autocad or Sketchup and render them in Lumion, but my dreams happen to be bigger than the possibilities of this combo :smile:
After learning about game engines like Unreal and Blender I wanted to fill te gap between architecture and game dev, as there is huge potential to ‘wow’ clients with interactive walkthroughs, VR, AR etc. and because of personal interest.
I found it difficult to start and as my bookmarks got cluttered with wild and incomprehensive tutorials I stumbled upon this course which I think will be just what I need to get on track.

Have a nice day!

so what should we do now

Hello everyone,

My name is Gustavo. I’m a veterinarian and I’m interest in modelling prosthetic devices for animals to 3D printers.

2 Likes

Hello

I’m here to learn how to make good smooth 3D animations for my major Work

Hey everyone! I’m Niloufar and I’m here to learn Unity and Blender.

Hi, everyone! My name is Amira. I’ve always loved CGI and 3D animation. So I figured, why not learn myself!

1 Like

Hello!
I disappeared from this forum for quite a while hahahaha. A lot of things to do.

Had any progress so far?

1 Like

Ahem, just copy/pasting what I went ahead and stuck in the Q&A section instead of the Discussions thread…!

Ey up! I’m Dan and I’m from the North of England. I’m very much a hobbyist. Up to this point I’ve dabbled with 2D graphics software including the likes of Photoshop, Illustrator and most recently Aseprite, and I’m looking to Blender as my first foray into 3D territory. I’m also taking a couple of the game dev courses, so obviously knowing how to build my own assets will be massively handy there.

Hello, I’m Joe. I have messed around with blender sometime about 2.5 or so. I had learned quit a bit. Made a short animated story board, but somewhere in the time that past I had lost the understanding that i had. So i decided to try it again in different approach. That is why I’m here now. My goal is to make a few minute short animation.

Hello I’m Rachel from the UK and I have started this course before but didn’t complete it all, so I am trying again. Hello again to Ben and Michael and everyone new.
I am a massive fan of Anime and Manga and all Disney Animation movies and I would love to be able to draw well and animate, so I like the idea of learning blender to make a few fun objects and maybe my own little Pikachu.
See you in the lessons.

Hello, My name is Will. I’ve been playing video games for as long as I can remember so I thought I’d learn a little about how they’re made. I a complete novice with Blender and starting from scratch. Hope to learn a lot in this course.

Hey there Everyone,

My name is Keagan. I used to use blender quite frequently a few years ago, but as usual life got in the way and it got put to the side. I decided to start this course after having it sit in my library for a couple months to see if I can get back into it and learn a better process to get back into modelling.
I would also love to learn the basics of animation as I have never started the learning process but am a huge child when it comes to 3d animation, whether in movies, shorts, TV shows or video games.

Good luck to everybody else whose starting up and hope to see you all on the other end.

Hi everyone!

My name is Tim, I live in Belgium and I am 37 years of age.

I have been fiddling with computers since I was 12 years old. Been gaming, programming and building websites mainly.
I’ve long had the dream to start creating my own games, and I finally got started on doing this thanks to the courses from Ben on Udemy.

I am brand new to Blender, I have never created anything 3D or 2D in any program, and I am really excited to try this out!

Cheers!

Hey everyone. My name Dariusz, I’m from Poland. Im just starting my adventure with Blender. For this day i can make a cup :slight_smile: . Hope to learn more because its looks awesome. Anyone who just want to talk and exchange experience welcome to text. Best regards :wink:

Hello. I’m James. I’m a photographer from Mississippi. I’m a Business Management Grad from Mississippi State University (#HailState). I am here to learn about 3D modeling for the purposes of adding quality Custom Content to computer games. I’m excited!

Hello my name is David Vasquez; i’m a moderate user of blender and my goal is to learn as much as i can so that i can make models faster and better than i already do either for games or independent work.

so this my new work

1 Like

Privacy & Terms