Welcome Everyone!

So how have you progressed my friend? Did you stick to the course? Was it a good course to pick up the information you were looking for?

Hello everyone! My name is Marta and I’m from Spain. I want to improve my skills with Blender because my goal is to get a job on a game developing company

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name’s Liz, I’m a very curious 18 year-old nerd who loves finding new hobbies and interests. I’ve always admired 3D modelling and the process of creating animations. I randomly stumbled upon this course while surfing the internet and immediately knew I’d have to try it! Who knows, I might actually get good at it. :grin:

Best of luck to everyone! :heart:

Hello from Canada!
I am fairly new to graphic design but has been a long-time interest of mine. Hoping to expand my knowledge and abilities. Thanks for having me :slight_smile:

Hello!

My name is Camryn Darkstone, from New Jersey in the U.S. I am an admin for an Opensimulator virtual world, and I’m hoping to learn to make content for it. Up until now, I have had to purchase things made by creators in Second Life, but I would much rather make my own!

I create the public spaces in our virtual world so I’m especially interested in architecture and landscaping. I also love fashion so I’m looking forward to learning how to make clothes and shoes.

In architecture I like Art Deco, Minimalism, the Craftsman movement and the work of Frank Lloyd Wright… but I also cherish a burning desire to build a Gothic cathedral.

Really looking forward to completing this course. I have tried in the past to learn Blender but it has sooooo many buttons and I get lost :grin:

1 Like

Hi All,

My name is Martin van Bellen. I live in the Netherlands (the home of Blender!) and work as an ICT professor in college. I live in the eastern part of the Netherlands, near the German border, which is nice because many products (like gasoline) are cheaper there!

I’ve been playing around with 3D for years, using different software, like Lightwave, Modo and finally Blender. The latter mainly because of the cost associated with the other options.

I mainly use it as a hobby, as I am in awe of some of the images I see out there and want to be able to produce the same, both in topology and in rendering quality. Now I’ve been modeling for years, and I think I have the ability to model efficiently and accurately. however, I would like to hone my skills and expand them with things like sculpting, particles etc. as well as learning new things to optimise texturing, rendering (with Cylces) and compositing.

So, I hope to learn a lot and think I will upload my results for you to review and comment on.

Happy Blending!

Martin

Hello

Im relatively new to all of the 3d and also blender but i have always had a big interest in art and also computers so then i fund out about 3d creating and how easy it is compered to what I had a been thinking . lets just say that it have peeked my interest so much that its now my biggest hobby.

What i hope to get out of all this is to be able to create my on characters and landscapes. i’m lucky even let me create 3d models for games.

1 Like

Hey guys I’m Roxy and I want to make a game.

Greeting everyone,

Name is Jeroen and im from the Netherlands.
Got my head alot into games and the strategy character builder gamer I am I can tinker with character stats for hours and not get bored of it. Just wishing there was more time.
At any rate I got my head into modding games via modding communities and from there i found myself here.
I want to learn how to make some mods myself!
No big goals at the moment
I have no idear but my imagination is big! Im a big fiction fan aswell and am at the moment busy aswell with writing my own book which i one day hope to publish. (136 pages A4 so far)
k thats a goal but hey maybe one day i will make my own 3d models for my book!
Would be awesome! Who knows

Happy learning

Hello and Aloha from Hawaii! I am a beginner with Blender, messing around with it for a couple of months trying to learn from YouTube which has been great but I felt like I needed more structure so I decided to get with this course. I will see how it goes and I’m excited to be part of this.

Aloha and welcome to our ohana

Mahalo… Thanks

Hi, I am game dev hobbyist, hoping to combine all my courses, to get a better understanding of my hobby and develop a new set of skills.

Hi there!
This is Aruka. I have just joined Blender for about three months and hope I can make my characters do something cool.

Hello Guys,
I am glad to here. I want to be perfectionist in this skill.

Hello from Spain. I’m an aspiring game dev but so far I’ve been a professional procrastinator. Looking forward to actually do this course and see where it takes me.

Hello!!!

My name is Rafael and I want to produce animation. I’m more on the production side (currently working on VFX) but I want to be able to produce/animate my own short films and maybe more!

Hi Guys, I am really exited to be here. My name is Abraham Solomon, I’m new to blender and wanted to learn the process of making 3D models and rigging them to be used in games. Hoping for the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone.
I’m susceptible to orders from lecture videos.
I wanna blender better than I do right now.
Cheers

Hello Everyone,
My name is Ben, I go by Mohotashi on Twitch. I am a live streamer who is learning Blender in order to demo some skills for my community on twitch, using twitch #Creative. I also am a Member of Red Team Plus, an advocate program for AMD. I really want to show off just how awesome Ryzen 7 is at Rendering Blender for that community as well.

Hoping to learn as much as possible from this course, as mastering this skill set can create incredible visuals, and adds loads of creative content to my twitch channel.

Well back to the tutorials, everyone who took the time to read this have a wonderful day!

-Ben-

Privacy & Terms