Welcome Everyone!

My name is Derek. I have some far off goals of wanting to animate my own internet show. But I think to start off my goal is to make and sell assets that others can buy and use. I’ve been in the 3D space for a long while, but the program I started on was Skecthup. I’ve looked at Blender a lot over the years and was always intimidated by the complexity of the program and stepping away from what I had figured out on Sketchup. With Skecthup now holding me back, and me finally having a solid job schedule, I’ve decided to ditch Sketchup and learn how to properly use Blender.

1 Like

Yes, Blender in intimidating.
But, with this course, you learn a lot. And not only rendering!
And certainly a lot of terms, buttons, functions en key-strokes :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

I’m excited to go through this course to be able to do Medical 3D Animations, as i am a medical doctor in the field of medical illustration and biomedical communication.

Nice to meet you all

Waleed Foad

3 Likes

Well first off my name is Charles (if not shown publicly on my profile) I have had Blender for quite some time on 2 separate PCs of mine and only understand the barest of the bare basics so far. I intend to use these courses to help build and tap into my creativity. I hope to possibly advance my skill so that perhaps one day I can look back on what I’ve created and be proud of it. I was attempting to learn using YouTube videos and trial and error but that just doesn’t cut it for me.

First introduction to Blender (and first Udemy course). Looking forward to getting started on 3D modeling and Blender looks to be a fantastic tool to get started.

1 Like

I’m an experience production designer. My immediate goal is to create high-quality architecture and product packaging renders. Eventually, I would like to be able to model my own product concepts, human characters and animate my creations. I have lots of ideas! If I could, one day, create an independent storyline/scripted production or game, that would be so awesome!

My interests are: graphic design, video production, UX and UI design, project management, logo design, architecture rendering, product packaging design/rendering and genealogy.

Waddup

Hello everyone. I am new to this course.

Hello from Belgrade underground.

Hello from UAE :grin:

My name is Marko and I am a student of administration at the time being. My goal and dream is to educate myself in 3D modeling in search of a occupation for the future. With this course I am dipping my toes in the lake that is graphical design. Good luck to everyone! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!
I’m considering myself a complete beginner with Blender (even though i made some stuff a few years ago with it… and forgot how everything works now). My goal is to get comfortable with the interface during the course and have enough knowlegde to continue building characters and scenes on my own after the course.

For the most part I see this as my future hobby, as programming seems like to much of a chore during my spare time (after a whole day of work). Furthermore I hope to be able to have some use of this skill in fun events like the ludum dare.

I’m Sano, a game developer and an Entrepreneur who started two companies for no reason whatsoever but I can’t but cling to game development and game art because it’s my deepest passion.

I’m Jake. Learning Unreal Engine 4 and decided I need to learn how to draw my own assets, so learning Blender as well. Cool to see so many people learning :slight_smile:

Glad I snagged that 80% discount to learn Blender for game development! I look forward to learning how to create self enclosed 2d and 3d games with blender. That being said, if there are any other resources that I should be bookmarking/buying right now…please let me know where I can find those!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blender, Squeegood!

You don’t really need anything else at this point. All is included in the course except for downloading Blender, which Micheal walks you installation then step by step through each of the lectures. It’s a great course I think you will enjoy it.

Enjoy the experience!

P.S. If you get stuck or have questions, many knowledgeable and helpful people here on the forums. There is a weekly and monthly challenge posted on the forums so when you get comfy, join in. It is open to everyone and all skill levels.

Nice meeting the other students
I’m mostly interested in 3d modeling, especially organic modeling
hope this course will deliver :slight_smile:

Hi I am James
Line in Australia. City of Toowoomba.
I am 75 years.
I been using Autocad inventer for 3d Drafting since 2001. Before that used autocad from 1990.
I have messed with Blender for the past 12 months.
I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about blender.
Kind regards
James

Hey there people, I’m Matt and I’m looking forward to learning the basics of modeling and animation.

1 Like

I love to learn and put those learnings into nice products. I am making games and I’ll be happy to make them better looking by taking this course!
Hi from Poland!

woop woop here we go

Privacy & Terms