Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone!
I am Brent Baker. I hope to eventually learn enough about 3D and game develop to one day make a career out of it. I enjoy making models/rigging/animation and I am greatly interested in game coding and C#.
I am currently working for a business called Orbital ATK, making airplane parts, for the A350 Airbus. I work 12 hours a day so my learning is more of a weekend hobby.
Thank you for the welcoming,
Brenthttps://www.facebook.com/brent.baker.980/videos/vb.100000075415536/1228240183855150/?type=3

1 Like

Hello all! I am glad to join this wonderful community! I am an artist in Oregon, USA. I have worked in 3D modeling in Maya previously, so I am really excited to learn all that Blender can do! I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge in particle systems as well. So glad to be here, learning with you all! -Bri

1 Like

Hi my name is Lachlan,

I’m from Australia but living in Manchester in the UK. I’m here to learn Blender so that I can model my ideas in 3D. I have used some modelling programs before such as Maya but I’m lost when it comes to Blender.

Good to meet you all,

Cheers.

3 Likes

Hi folks! My name’s Julia, and this is my first foray into 3D Modeling under any format outside, say, physical media. My interests run the gamut when it comes to art, including sketching, painting, foamcraft (primarily building foam weapons for LARP), and sculpting, in addition to things like singing, dance, cooking, etc. I recently became friends with a game developer who was interested in my favorite painting style and wondered whether I would be interested in looking into 3D modeling to be the artist for a couple of the games he’s working on. I’m always interested in taking on new skills and I’m at a point in my life where I’d welcome a new challenge, so I decided to look into it. He tends to work in Blender for the most part since Indie design studios generally don’t have a lot of startup capital, so he recommended I give it a try as an excellent place to start.

2 Likes

Hello Michael!

I’m Dark Kool and my ambition is to become a great CG artist!

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Jesus, and I wanna learn Blender to expand my software knowledge (so far I know Autocad, Solidworks and Rhino) but I wanna be able to create more realistic scenes, with more, and organic / natural objects (trees, rocks, lights, grass, small details on the pavement, etc.). My work involves creating interior scenes for a construction and remodellation firm, but I wish to focus full time in modelling and rendering of scenes.

I hope we all be able to learn and get the most out of this course!

Hi My Name is Julie and I’m from South Africa, this is my first time ever in trying 3D modeling software. My cousin really loves playing with blender and He encouraged me to try it for myself and now I’m Having loads of fun!!! I would love to one day create CGI Animations and Game developing :slight_smile:

Heya everyone! My name is William and I’m from the tiny Mediterranean island called Malta! I read an M.Sc in Digital Games here where I studied Game Design and AI Procedural Generation. Though I’ve learned Unity during the course, it’s more of an academia course so I don’t have that much practical experience. Hence why I want to learn software such as Blender and also doing the Unreal course so that I can improve in C++.

Hi, my name is Carlos. I actually studied 3D animation but I’ve been focusing on graphic design and motion design for quite a while now (10 years) I’m super rusty with 3D software and I’ve decide to get back to it with Blender (previously I used Maya). I’m also hoping to make the shift to the games industry at some point and work on indie games.

Hello!, My name is Adriana im from Mexico, i am a high school student and hobbyst digital artist, im really interested on doing 3D modelling and animation so i can practice on some proyects that i have and so finally i can continue on character design and have some of my first animation. :smiley:

Cheers!

hello there

1 Like

Hi, My name is Alberto. I want to learn as much as possible about Blender and do some nice animations in the near future :slight_smile:

Hi, my name is John. I’m an engineer looking to have some fun learning 3D animations. I might even use it at work if I get good enough! I’m also interested in using blender models for simulations and in unity.

Hi there, Blender newbie from Bonnie Scotland here!

I’ve been playing around for a week or so using random tutorials I found on youtube etc. Looking forwards to actually following a course which hopefully will prep me for further study!

My dream job would be to work as a modeller / animator for Pixar and I can’t wait to start my journey there!

Hi, my name is Jose and i´m from Argentina.

I want to learn Blender (total absolute beginner) because i really like cgi and its applications in entertainment.

Really looking forward to learn and use the models of others as inspirations / ideas to develop my own style.

Let´s start!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am a Virtual Reality researcher looking forward to make blender models to use with Unity3D for making a variety of VR experinces.

Hi everyone! My name is Zane, and I like to make art. I thought it would be cool to make art in a virtual format, and maybe use it to make film or games. I have a friend who is currently learning how to program and we are trying to collaborate and make some fun and interactive stuff! I’d love to and share ideas with other people, and I’m excited to get into 3D modeling!

Hello! My name is Dan. I consider myself to be artistic, creative, and under skilled for the type of work I would like to be doing. I would like to be a concept artist and designer/developer in the gaming industry. I recently purchased a 3D printer, and look forward to modeling and animating my creations in Blender and 3D printing some of the those creations for desktop inspiration and reference. I’m pretty excited to learn Blender, so I’m diving in! I hope to share ideas and creations with you all :smile:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Alperen and I am studying Industrial Engineering. I want to learn 3D modelling as a hobby and one day I may use these skills to make animations or develop games. Hope everyone the best and thanks for the course!

Hey, my name is Andrew. I gonna pass this course to be able to use Blender at the web development. Good luck to other students:)

Privacy & Terms