Welcome Everyone!

Hello Everybody :smiley:

My name is Irina Gómez, I’m excited to learn how to create 3D models and animations. I new in this interesting subjects, I’m hoping to learn a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting fact, you now have a set of siblings on the course :wink: :slight_smile:

Hi everyone. My name Jeremy. I’m from Switzerland and i’ve been trying to learn blender for more than a year with some free youtube tutorials. My goal is to create 3D Models for different purposes like Animation,Pictures or Games

Hi all!

I am Mitch, 26 years old from the Netherlands. I do have some experiences with cad drawing like solidworks and inventor but i’m a complete newbie to Blender, my main reason to follow this course is to expand my 3d drawing skills mainly for 3D printing cause at the moment I am not capable of designing the ideas which I have in my head… Secondly, I always wanted to get into game design as well so I thought blender might be a great base for that as well :smiley:

Looking forward to the Blender course, mainly to develop skills for use in OpenSim. Gave up on the YouTube videos because I have yet to find a single one that I don’t get stuck on because what is being presented cannot be followed along point for point.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel, and I’m keen to get back into 3D modelling and animation, which I had a mess around with some years ago using Carrara 7/8. Also keen to learn Unity and use the two pieces of software together to develop basic games (or at least attempt to!) for the fun of it.

Excited to get started :slight_smile:

Hi, my name is Michael. I am learning in Israeli animation college on the course of 3D Animation. Here I want to improve and to secure my knowledge of Blender. I hope this course will be usefull for me

Hi Everyone!
My name is Aleksandra and I’m from Poland, but I’m living in UK. I want to be a graphic designer so i decided to learn a little bit about 3D modeling

1 Like

Hello from Australia!

My name is Harley. I’ve been dabbling in 3d Design for the past couple of years and finally decided to start taking it a step further. I’m aiming to use the skills I learn from this course to get closer to my goal of making feature length animations and video games. I also love the prospect of making games for VR

Hello!
My name is Win. I’m 17 years old here. From Thailand ~
I’ve joined an animation contest and they have a workshop for 3D modeling, I’m meet Blender and got so many confuses about interfaces.I hope this can help me a lot.
My goal is just only approve my skill to make Visual Novel game, and make some opportunity for my future life.

Nice to meet u all !
Let’s see how much I got from 0

Hi everybody, I’m Dakota and I live in Edmonton, Alberta. I have always had an interest in blender but never lived in an area with internet so updates and information were nearly impossible to get. I also had a cheap laptop which made rendering take extremely long. So time and time again, I find myself staring at this all to familiar icon on my desktop that I just can’t seem to let go. I saw a youtube ad for udemy and figured “what the hell” and went for it. I noticed a deal on the price, and here I am, ready to learn a program I’ve had for ages with the fully capable PC I just built. Ultimately, I would like to incorporate the knowledge I get here in Unity or Unreal to make games.

1 Like

Hello from the Eastern Shore of Maryland! I’m interested in using Blender for 3d printing and possibly 3d milling in the future (if that’s even possible from Blender). Looking forward to it!

Hi everyone!
My name is Panote and I’m a high school junior. Nice to meet all of you! I’m from Thailand and I’m living in San Francisco at the moment.
I want to explore more on 3D modeling. I have learned and use Maya when I was in 6th grade and my 3D modeling skills are long dead.
I would like to pursue 3D modeling for 3D printing as well as game development.

Hello all,

My name is Elizabeth. I’d like to learn 3D modeling mostly for 3D printing. :slight_smile:

Hi all!
My name is Egor, 23 y.o. and I’m Android software developer from Tyumen (west Siberia) who studies Unreal Engine. I was kicked out of art school when I was 6 (it’s always hard to sit and paint when you are energetic kid), so I hope, this art experience will be more successful :smiley:

I’m Paul - gamer and programmer for as long as I can remember. I’m looking to learn the basics of blender so I can put some placeholder stuff in independent games I am making in Unreal.

I took the blender tutorial probably about 10 or so years ago when it was a ginger breadman and the interface was very different. I’ve forgotten all that now though.

I’m on twitter as @paulecoyote and will probably stream some of my blender antics on twitch.tv as paulecoyote. Please do tweet / follow and say hi :smiley:

(I did this on the QA over on Udemy - is this this actual place now? ;))

Hi there, my name is Gibson.

I am a stay at home dad that has been dabbling in video editing and animation for a few years now. I have a YouTube channel playing a CIM, and I have been using Blender for video editing, but I know that it can do so much more. I am really pumped to further my experience with the program and look forward to being a part of this community :slight_smile:

Hi All, This is Yaseen. I’m a web programmer. I haven’t really worked with 3d modelling before but it always piqued my interest. I’m taking this course to try out 3d modelling and see where it takes me. Glad to be a part of this group. Cheers!

Hello, my name is Kenneth. I’ve been working as a game designer and artist for a small game developer for about five years now. I’m taking this course to expand my skill set and hopefully pick up the knowledge I’ll need to keep up in this industry.

Good Day Learners and achievers.
I graduated from Computer Sciences on December 2015 but I am unable to find jobs related were I live. So I decided to go the self publishing route and work for me. This Blender course is mostly for low poly game assets, and I will go most probably with Unreal Engine because previous knowledge with C++.

I hope to learn animation and those perky UVs that I could never do right on Maya LT 2015. (student licence) So lets get modeling, sculpting, UV’ng, rigging, animating, rendering. :smiley:

Privacy & Terms