Welcome Everyone!

Hi Tahar!

Every lesson has its own “Discussion” forum, and I understand it as it is there we should post things we do during the lesson.

Regards
Carl (another student)

Hi all. I’m hoping to learn a lot about 3D modelling. This is also my first time learning anything about 3D modelling so this is all a bit new to me.

Hi, everyone.

I’m a developer from Norway, and I’ve recently picked up the hobby of game programming. Got into this course because I want to learn how to make my own 3D assets. Being able to design my own 3D printable objects is a nice bonus for when I get myself a 3D printer. So far the level and pacing of this course seems great. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Cheers,
Vegar

Hello everyone. My name is John, and I am completely new to 3D modeling. I’m actually interested in many of the possible uses of Blender. My main two interests are in making designs to use in 3D printing, and creating and animating characters for the purpose of telling stories.

Hola,
My name is Colter and what I mainly want to use blender for is to be able to make 3D models for video games and such so that I am more able to develop them on my own.

Hello,

I am excited to take the course. I have been trying to learn blender through free tutorials, but decided maybe a structured course will be easier and a lot less all over the place. I am interested in learning how to create mesh clothing and other items for virtual worlds such as second life and opensim, I would also like to learn more about texturing, weight painting, rigging, etc.

Kimberly

Hello there!

I’m Gabor, and I aim for creating assets, rigged/animated models and vfx stuff for mobile game development, especially for VR enivonment. I’m working as a UI / UX designer at the moment, but I’m also interested in digital / traditional art aswell. I’ve worked with Autodesk Maya before, and now I’m here to check on an alternative modeling tool.

I’m really determined to create a really intuitive VR game with my own models.
Cheers, and thanks for the answers for my tons of future questions :slight_smile:

Hi My name Is Robert. I am new to 3d art and blender is an awesome program. So far i have done some projects using YouTube to learn about blender. I want to expand my artist skills and i feel that this course will help me.

Hello everybody my name is Zachary Tyo I hope you have fun on this course and learn something

Hi… I’m really looking forward to this course - I’m a veterinarian and hoping to be able to use Blender to enhance my client and colleague presentations.

Hello :slight_smile: this is Ahmed ,
nice to meet you all ,
i’m new to 3D modeling with Blender but i have some experience with 3Ds max + sketch up
My long term dream is working in Game design and programing :slight_smile:
cheers

hello I’m in alabama and 73 yrs old. Presently physically limited after being hit by auto while on my 4 wheeler. got 8 more months rehab. im done as a surveyor. trying to develop skills to create DTM from photos, which i can do. Ive come a long way. due to my poor hearing, the English brogue is difficult to get, got speed on 75. aint “hopping” anywhere, by jove. Have a niece in London.

Hi guys my name is Peter, i live in Buffalo NY. Anyone taking the course?

Hello, My name is Marcel and I’m starting with the course to become better in 3d character design!

Hi there my name is Alex and i’m 21 years old. I’ve always been interested in animation, and am always working to create my own films. In my skill level, i’m a complete beginner and only know the basics of digital animation. However, having dabbled in traditional sketch and stop motion with both lego and plasticine, I do have a great understanding of the concept of animation. I might not be the most confident but am willing to learn and already have a great grounding to take my knowledge further. and furthermore I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi my name is Nicola and im here because i would love the idea if being a pro 3d artist or to get into the games industry. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I am Jace Neville, I am currently a Business Management Major in my Junior year of College and I have been reading about setting goals. So I set the goal for myself to see a game all the way through starting at the beginning of this next year. So I have enrolled in a couple udemy courses to educate myself on Gamedev and everything that comes with it. I look forward to learning from this course and possible connecting with people as well.

Thanks,
Jace Neville

Hi everyone! I’m Kitkat and I’m a graphic designer/illustrator from the Philippines! I have always been interested in learning about 3D modelling to add to my bag of tricks. :slight_smile: I’m a bit familiar with the software, but I found it quite intimidating. I’m super psyched to start this course! :smiley:

Hello everyone,

I’m Daniel from Mexico, currently a freshman in college in the USA. I’ve always loved the idea of Virtual Reality and animation and hope Blender will be a great tool I can learn how to use for those goals and many more. Look forward to what’s to come.

Hello everyone my name is Carlos Barillas, I`m from El Salvador and my goal is to learn all I can from modeling and animation 2D and 3D for games and animation in general.

Privacy & Terms