Welcome Everyone!

Hello all, my second go at Blender, this time with help. I hope to use it to create virtual labs for training students in learning layer 1 trouble shooting for various devices used in networking.

Hello everyone, I’m here pretty much to learn blender and to see what I can create with it.

Hi there, I’m a Computer Science student who wants to become a game dev. Learning blender would definitively help in my near future game-dev endeavors.

Nice, nice, nice, SrChurros!

Jose from Orlando, trying to get int game dev and 3d modeling :slight_smile:

Hi guys, Emanuel here, from Argentina! Trying to learn Blender in order to start a game designer carreer :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,
My name is Suzi and I am in Houston TX., and I just began this course!
My boyfriend is looking to start up a 3D printing company, however he needs help with the creative aspects and that’s why I am taking this Blender course; hopefully I’ll be able to design .stl files in order to fulfill custom print requests from clients.
Aside from that, if I find I have a knack for this sort of thing, I’m considering furthering my professional education in graphic design and/or animation. I don’t want to go back to school but if I can find a passion I’ll pursue it.
I’ll be more active on the Facebook group but I’m open to networking when I get better :wink:
Cheers!

:grinning: Hello! I am taking this course to hopefully gain a new hobby!

Hello everyone!
My name is Ekin.
I’m an electrical and electronics engineering student and I’m interested in designing, 3d modelling.
I have some experience in siemensNX and I really enjoy using it. Thus, I want to create much more realistic things.
I hope to gain the abilities to design my mechanical projects and some models for 3d printing.

Greetings
My name is Kris and I have just started the course. I have never done 3d modelling before but have been interested by it. Look forward to learning new things

Hi everyone!
My name is Aiden and I’m really looking forward to be going ahead with Blender and sharing my work with other people!
I’m heading off to university next year to study digital games development, and I thought I’d give myself a bit of headstart using Blender alongside other Udemy courses.
Can’t wait to get started :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, I’m just starting out on this course and hope to use Blender for my designs to help build up my portfolio. Looking forward to getting stuck in!

Hi I just started the course on Udemy :sunny:
Hoping to be able to model some models for my games :cake:
That’s all,
Good day!
:woman_mage:

1 Like

Hello Everyone. I am new to blender. I had my bachelors in Chemical Engineering and I am presently pursuing my masters in global sustainability. I recently started a you tube channel where I share my knowledge on sustainability. I hope to use my knowledge from blender to make videos that would help describe the effect of global warming on various areas on the earth and also demonstrate various climate change mitigation techniques. I am happy to be among this wonderful group and I hope to learn a lot from you all.

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Phil and im starting this Blender course so i can learn to create assets for my own Unity games.

1 Like

Hi! My name’s Sophie and I’m 14. I’ve been working with Blender for the past 3 years but I still have a lot to learn. I want to improve my character creation skills as well as to learn to create environment and realistic materials. Someday, I’d like to have a job that is connected to 3D graphics in some way. I hope to learn from all of you

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m Mateusz and I’ve just started that course. I want to learn how to use blender and create nice models for my future games.

Where are you from, buddy?

Hello, My name is Giovanni, and I am interested in learning blender in order to improve my illustrations.

Hi guys,

My name is christian and I am completly new to this platform. I have some 3d modelling experience with softwares such as solid edge and catia none with blender. I am veryt excited to learn and willing to share some ideas and eager to meet people on this forum.

Privacy & Terms