Weird issue with my camera in the last section of Basic Movement

Hey everyone. So taking the 3rd person combat course and for the most part everything is going well. There is this one weird issue that has shown up for me on the last section of basic movement.

After moving the player into the environment the camera in the game scene is distorted, pixelated, and far away and when I play the game it doesn’t follow the player and instead stays where it is at.

Any help is appreciated and if more details are needed a picture can be taken.

Let’s start with a screenshot of the Freelook Camera’s inspector.

Here are the screenshots. Hope this helps. Kind of wondering of it has to do with the Z axis on the Cinemachine Input Provider?

For future screenshots, I would suggest using the Snipping tool (Windows Key, type Snipping Tool), as with Dual Monitor systems, screenshots like to capture both screens, making the resulting screenshop quite difficult to view).
It looks likethose settings are effectively identical to Nathans…
Is your CameraFocus a child of the Player?

Hey Brian I apologize for not replying. So firstly, I’ll start using Snipping tool to help with that. The CameraFocus IS a child of the Player. And as for the problem I WAS facing it…disappeared on itself for whatever reason. Weird situation but it works now and currently deeper into the course. Thank you for replying back. <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms