Hey guys so the issue happened to be that my enemy spawner prefab became corrupted somehow and after I replaced it with my saved source code, everything is working correctly, and oddly enough the master code from the course I built the game from had the same issue but if you are following along to the course just make sure to have all your needed prefabs in the game scene.
Glad to hear you got solved.
I was going to try to take another look today but unfortunately circumstances beyond my control meant i wasnt at my computer for most of the day. It was not avoidable unfortunately.
If you are not using any form of source control now might be the time to look into it.
A few people had some issues setting up source tree so i wrote a guide intended for local only but i then went and added how to set up online repos as well.
I recommend using gitlab rather than github as i showed in my examples as they allow private repositories but github only allow public for free, private you have to pay for.
Hope it helps as this can and has pulled my backside out of the fire when i thought all was lost
I suggest finding a tutorial though on how to effectively use source tree or any alternative software you may consider (Personally i now use gitkraken but thats purely as it has a dark theme